• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Only way to stop botters for good.

Guilt

Reaction score
Bots are back. My request, similar to others', is that you modify your client (talaturen), so Bots wont work.

If its really that you need botters keep the servers running, then Gm please post here saying that..

PS: Flamers just shut up and dont post i already know you pathetic loosers cant play without bot and need to pay for games and cheat. No need to reiterate that.

It is needed, go cry and take another server, cya.

o.0 Where can I check your GAMEMASTER title? :p

Yes, thats what I thought, just another lame flamer. I made a request thread, a suggestion. Nobody's crying here except you when you get scared bots will go away again. KKTHXBYE

Further Flamers will be ignored, no need to post nolifers..
Sign if you agree with the thread, thx Paaaaain.
GMs answer still welcome.

Yes, thats what I thought, just another lame flamer. I made a request thread, a suggestion. Nobody's crying here except you when you get scared bots will go away again. KKTHXBYE

im telling you, they cant keep a server like this running with an average of 50 ppl online

Nooooo! Update to 8.6!

Joking :)

LOL, SCARED BOTS WILL GO AWAY, the gm's made it clear they dont want to eliminate our third party applications, 1 they would lose tons of money from Unban buyers, and 2, they will lose alot of players which ultimately will result in the loss of alot of money.

Guilt are you actually serious or are you just posting as a joke? Cause if your serious your just completely retarded and obviously don't know how many people bot. If they modify there client there we'll be very little people who play. I mean if they want to do that go ahead but just a warning on how many players you would lose.

Guilt are you actually serious or are you just posting as a joke? Cause if your serious your just completely retarded and obviously don't know how many people bot. If they modify there client there we'll be very little people who play. I mean if they want to do that go ahead but just a warning on how many players you would lose.

well i guess im actually waiting from a confession from the GMs.
:huh:
You see, when the bots went away, the GMs acted like
they didnt care about the decrease in players. They
entitled you botters as "lazy/ignorant" people that
could not play without a bot. One even said that 1
person online is enough for them, and ignored your
botter threats that the population would dissapear.

If all that was just a bunch of hypocrisy, then i want you to
say it, because as far as I remember from the GM's posts,
you were just as happy and willing to eliminate botters
completely as I am.

Thanks for your time (feloth and Hani, although i think
all the gms are just as good, i know that you 2 are more
outgoing so please take a little time and answer to
my request/question).

Nooooo! Update to 8.6!

Joking :)

that was actually quite a good idea :blink: ...
if you have any idea how this could or couldnt be possible
please give me feedback..

Thx for ur time.

I play orginal cipsoft client if would be there modification client many people will say bye bye

If he make his own client, he will have like, 20 players on? And no donaters.

So, I bet he dont care what u say.

you're hunted Rohan Riot for being stupid.
I cant tell more cuz i'll get bann so ima kill u ingane

LOOOL XD i dont play rohan riot its a noob char for recon in wars i dont give a $h1....+

Oh well i said futher flamers ignored so kma. GM's answers still welcome, as always.

If you get mad and so lamely insult me like you all just did its just because u actually think some GM would consider this possible and you are scared your precious bot will go away. If this isnt true, then just go away from this thread and dont waste your time doing the stupidest thing in the world, flaming. ejhem, no lifers..

TY :p

Well please give me your main char name then.

Keep trying to get some GM's here, if give you 10% they'll answer, and 1% they fix a client without bot in the future.

I'm not getting mad at all, I'm just not allowed to talk like I did before otherwise Ima go get a vacation again. Pathetic cuz people talk like that to me but w/e.

LOOOL XD i dont play rohan riot its a noob char for recon in wars i dont give a $h1....+

Oh well i said futher flamers ignored so kma. GM's answers still welcome, as always.

If you get mad and so lamely insult me like you all just did its just because u actually think some GM would consider this possible and you are scared your precious bot will go away. If this inst true, then just go away from this thread and don't waste your time doing the stupidest thing in the world, flaming. ejhem, no lifers..
TY :p

I love when kids like you come around! Please explain to me how botters have no lives? im going to capitalize this so you get the point WE DON'T HAVE TO BE AT OUR COMPUTERS TO LEVEL. I especially love the part where you say were no lifers that bot when you want a separate client that you have to hand level and actually waste your time on leveling. If you think about which obviously you don't, you make yourself sound completely retarded when saying "HAHA botters have no lives even though there not at there computer to level, they have no lives!" DURP DURP IM FUCKEN RETARDED.

The reason they don't make there own client or should be the reason they don't want to make one is:
NO BOT=MOST OF THE PLAYERS GONE
MOST OF THE PLAYERS GONE=NO DONATIONS
NO DONATIONS=NO MONEY
NO MONEY=THEY CANT PAY FOR THE DEDICATED PART OF THE SERVER

All in all please leave and stop making yourself sound stupid.

Players that can't play the game they are playing, uses cheat.

Back