• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Ooth/Bjonik

If u honestly didnt give a fuck, u wudnt be on these forums pretending to not give a fuck.

Btw, ur not acting tough at all saying dumbass once per post.

Well, just like how you and the bruhs said you guys quit 5 times, and yet you guys on forums, just like how you said this ot is shit and u waste your life on it. Same story line I guess.

Listen trailer park boy, stop thinking you're black and from the hood, as if you came from the gudder. Talk with proper english grammer, you go to elementary school 10 months a year, start acting like it.

Well, just like how you and the bruhs said you guys quit 5 times, and yet you guys on forums, just like how you said this ot is shit and u waste your life on it. Same story line I guess.

Listen trailer park boy, stop thinking you're black and from the hood, as if you came from the gudder. Talk with proper english grammer, you go to elementary school 10 months a year, start acting like it.

not even gonna mind the 1st paragraph.

But who r u 2 say who the fuck i am? Its 1 thing 2 talk shit on the internet acting hard while ur just a punk bitch in real life.
But to say to 1 another who they r? if i came up from the gudder and pay rent myself, wuts it 2 u? stick to ur tibia game, as thats all ur gud at, if even gud at that.

not even gonna mind the 1st paragraph.

But who r u 2 say who the fuck i am? Its 1 thing 2 talk shit on the internet acting hard while ur just a punk bitch in real life.
But to say to 1 another who they r? if i came up from the gudder and pay rent myself, wuts it 2 u? stick to ur tibia game, as thats all ur gud at, if even gud at that.

Are you even thinking while u type? "Who are you to say who the fuck I am?!" "Acting all hard while ur just a punk bitch in real life." Fucking hypocrite.
Anyways, the reason why I tell you who the fuck you are is cuz ur a fat piece of lard ACTING like you're from the gudder and pay your rent, which you're not from the gudder nor do you pay your rent.. you be mooching off your parents :)
READ DUMBFUCK.
You try to convince yourself so bad that you all hard and from the gudder so you try to down all your academic skills aswell?
Tupac was a rapper, but he was very smart and wise. Anyways, read what I said, I said I don't play Tibia anymore.

lol Funz, y u mad tho?

I'm sorry Red, seems OtLand is gonna take action if I don't change my ways.

2wd7m1i.jpg

Last edited:
lol Funz, y u mad tho?

I'm sorry Red, seems OtLand is gonna take action if I don't change my ways.

2wd7m1i.jpg

You kidding ooth?
I ain't mad just annoyed you and you're clique
keeps on bitching bout one ban.
Stop Bitching and get over it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yeah, I do. And I don't need any more evidence than what I see.
And, read the conversation:

Code:
18:29 Red [5000]: Quite hard to type and hold down a hotkey isn't it?
18:29 Red [5000]: Oh, I forgot to mention that when you press a hotkey it clears your message bar
18:30 Red [5000]: So you're holding down a hotkey spamming it at least five times per 100ms, and you manage to type multiple messages in between that time?
18:30 Red [5000]: Awesome, auto attack on monsters is illegal too

Red

It only clears your message bar if your using a spell, not a rune.:wub:

"Stfu, a you're acting as if you've never made a mistake.
Fucking faggot."

What? Is the italicized bit a noun?

Last edited:
Back