• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Tibia merged with Minecraft?

one ingame Tibia square = one ingame block

Exactly!
of course you idiots it wont be Tibia, it would be a first person tibia MMO with the minecraft engine.
It would work so hard, just have to create the blocks, then add all the weapons and runes and monsters, and start make maps.
Would be awesome!

Minecraft is fun because of the graphics, if they made it more realistic, watch how much customers they're gonna lose.
Same concept if Tibia went 3D, many people will quit, people play for the specific graphics.

@Topic
I want the games to stay like there are, i dont want tibia to be world of warcraft, i dont want starcraft to be a game to nintendo with 2D, the games are formed good, that way their are. But that shinmaru posted looks really epic. However, games must stay the way their are, we got more different styles of play and all online game plays will gain more players.

I think that is actually a bomb ass idea. Not a simple as you posted but wow! That would be wicked crazy. Hahha.

Hey Fu Manchu, hes releasing modding api (source code) pretty soon, are you up for a try to make a Tibia Minecraft mod?

And to you other people,i know your probably like 11 years old or less, but its not like Minecraft or Tibia will stop exist if there is a new gaming experience that combines the both of them, right?

Minecraft is fun because of the graphics, if they made it more realistic, watch how much customers they're gonna lose.
Same concept if Tibia went 3D, many people will quit, people play for the specific graphics.

If it was true people wouldn't release HD texture packs. It's rather fun because you can show-off your creativity and use your imagination.

:p it will be fuckin cool i'll help if i some one do it

Sorry, For the old topic bump, But this actually seems like a good idea, Except loading OTBM Maps and that isn't easy at all.
I'd prefer to do custom blocks instead and maybe put all tibia items from otb and items.xml trough the client and server.

Basically if the otb has an "border" tag it will take the sprite from the spriteid of the item in the spr.

I could possible make something like that.
BUT ofc, there is a problem with minecraft.. No stackpos.

If i manage to do a good base for content, would anyone help me with the content?

Back