• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the form for adding a server to your database, the dropdown menu for clients -> Change 7.70 to 7.72, no one uses 7.70 so far I know. You could also add a "Custom" line to that, since I'll be using either OTClient or a modified Cipsoft one, people will have to download it.
I'll change the 7.70 to 7.72.

About the custom line, use the n/a option in the client list.

I don't know if this is a bug or not but when you are on the page with all servers and you click on "Type" everything gets sorted nicely (sane goes for client) but at "exp" it doesn't sort it out like high to low and vice versa. Not a big bug but maybe you wanted to know it. :p
Fixed, thank you.

Topic
Anything new you'd like to see on *******?

Looking for feedback and suggestions on new festures, comment any features you would like to see.

Ability to claim ownership of a server without having to change message of the day.
Added possibility to claim ownership without changing MOTD.

6npRZ7j.png

Update!
  • Added a function to claim ownership without changing MOTD, check image above.
  • Added client 10.92 and 10.93 to the list.
  • Minor design changes.

Looking for feedback and suggestions on new festures, comment any features you would like to see.

Added possibility to claim ownership without changing MOTD.

6npRZ7j.png

Update!
  • Added a function to claim ownership without changing MOTD, check image above.
  • Added client 10.92 and 10.93 to the list.
  • Minor design changes.

Nice one! Everyone should use this serverlist instead of otservlist.org >.<

Add ability to sign in with facebook/github and if otland has API/AUTH add it. ( it's 21 century)

Add ability to sign in with facebook/github and if otland has API/AUTH add it. ( it's 21 century)
Otland has a API that uses OAuth, you will have to contact @Mark to get client & secret, he will need info like return url after auth and the project name.

I am sure @Chris can release hes otland auth package to the public if there is any interest in it.

Otland has a API that uses OAuth, you will have to contact @Mark to get client & secret, he will need info like return url after auth and the project name.

I am sure @Chris can release hes otland auth package to the public if there is any interest in it.
Yeah, I'm more than happy to release my OtLand OAuth2 PHP package if anyone wants it.

EDIT: Released it, https://github.com/pandaac/oauth2-otland

Last edited:
Great then, Notify ~Halfaway about it. It's nice to add it to *******!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back