• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open tibia servers is Really bad

3alola1

I don't have time
Solutions
Reaction score
I wonder why tibia is sucks now even the servers is so really bad

Otservlist.org in 2009-2013 26 pages

Otservlist.org in 2014-2015 6 pages

*Most of the servers is the same,
*10.50+ pvp system is sucks
*Rarely to find a good 8.6 server

Maybe I can say the old is gold :/

What is your opinion about this?

yea but not all there is a good servers what type of servers do you like(RPG-HIGH EXP-REAL MAP)
i have my own real map server? it's good in my opinion but not many players and there is evolera is good and masiyah too

true info
but when there is some actually good server there isn't enough players, every new server dies within a month
not enough players > devs quit their projects > players quit servers > devs quit their projects > repeat infinity

true info
but when there is some actually good server there isn't enough players, every new server dies within a month
not enough players > devs quit their projects > players quit servers > devs quit their projects > repeat infinity
Like my server it's good but not enough players but i'll keep it

"Open tibia servers is really bad"
I think you should type "Open tibia servers are really bad".

Players today only want servers to war.

If you want glory with Otserver!
1-> Make a real map ot server 8.6 or 10.8!
2-> Put in starting soon of Otservlist.
3-> Give point to large guilds play in your Otserver!
4 -> Take the most money you can from de noobs players!
5 -> After two months, reset it and start again at 2!

This is the resume of Ot Server nowadays!

Players today only want servers to war.

If you want glory with Otserver!
1-> Make a real map ot server 8.6 or 10.8!
2-> Put in starting soon of Otservlist.
3-> Give point to large guilds play in your Otserver!
4 -> Take the most money you can from de noobs players!
5 -> After two months, reset it and start again at 2!

This is the resume of Ot Server nowadays!
Yes this is the worst fact :(

yea but not all there is a good servers what type of servers do you like(RPG-HIGH EXP-REAL MAP)
i have my own real map server? it's good in my opinion but not many players and there is evolera is good and masiyah too
Yes like you said but I'am talking about the players that left the game for some reasons like what I wrote in the post

You can get fun in my server but there is no players if my server have a good number of players you will really really like it

but you know i should have money to buy starting soon it's too expensive now some bad server get success and good server got down now any kid can make a server
Tbh, you're part of the problem. ;s, everyone makes RL maps, for what reason? Everyone's explored them 1000x, it snuffs out custom servers because everyone just sees real maps for the first 20 adverts then closes.

*10.50+ pvp system is sucks

That can be disabled in the newer versions (seen it done) so that it's just open/closed fist pvp.

Nobody more make servers custom, why?

Because all want only money, tibia is dying and otservers follow the same way!

The players don't want more a RPG server, or make quests, or explore map, they only want put the bot on and after it go to war!

The players don't want more a RPG server, or make quests, or explore map, they only want put the bot on and after it go to war!

Theres still a good amount of rpg servers out there

i don't want money in my server i just want players but i'm unlucky!

Yeah there is no evolution servers any more (Don't tell me evolera) miss these days When I
enter a server to do the first eq quests and have fun in the same time in killing players, Now most of ots is only Botting,No quests,no fun in playing

Most of the servers now is for Buy to win or leave the game they only open the server for some reasons not for making players having fun with each other

10.50+ sometimes I have the feeling that this servers is for noobs,
*0 pvp most of the players
*No work to gain [Offline training] atleast leave the character bot magic level
*most of them has expensive prices for dons 3 items for 5 euro
*most of them is real map, (I don't hate real map servers but I'am just saying about Downloading an ot and run it) I even can't find an custom 10.50+ server
*I hate it because the new pvp system
*Charlovers is every where

Some body sent me a comparison between 2015 and 2010

sDBJOc2.png
VhYrD1o.png

Back