• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia OpenTibia Click n' Run - An application to make new hosters' life easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.

I have designed this application out of boredom and in order to do something for the Open Tibia community after several years.
This application will allow you to download a server, some of the most necessary tools and last, you can edit your config.lua to set the basic settings (connection settings such as ip and ports and database settings).

• Main page:
    TohLU.png

• Tool list:
    Vl7NM.png

• Configurations page:
    ygWE2.png

I have added credits to the respective tools' creators inside the application.

Please tell me if download speed is good. I am using my own personal datacenter to host the files.

If you have any question, a bug report or you want me to add your own tools/servers inside the application then drop me a PM.

Attachments

• OpenTibia Click n' Run.rar
    40.2 KB · Views: 134 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
This is awesome and I'm surprised it took this long to get a tool like this

You should also replace TFS Dev-Cpp with TFS SDK and probably add MSVS Express.

You should also replace TFS Dev-Cpp with TFS SDK and probably add MSVS Express.

I accidentally mixed TFS Dev-Cpp with TFS SDK. I'll add those two and reupload in a few moments.

Server Panel by Darkhaos? *-*

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for double post

To expand the config.lua configuration settings without increase the app size, you should add a dataGridView, read the config.lua and add the variables to a column with the respective value in another column

Server Panel by Darkhaos? *-*

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for double post

To expand the config.lua configuration settings without increase the app size, you should add a dataGridView, read the config.lua and add the variables to a column with the respective value in another column

The thing is, I cannot add a datagridview because it would make the application ugly (color matches). I added your application cause I found it interesting and cool. If there's an issue with that, I can surely remove it.

@Znote, I can add that too.

Edit: I've updated the program with the tools you requested.

Last edited:
The thing is, I cannot add a datagridview because it would make the application ugly (color matches). I added your application cause I found it interesting and cool. If there's an issue with that, I can surely remove it.

@Znote, I can add that too.

Edit: I've updated the program with the tools you requested.

Hmmm.. i really don't know how to work with skins (yet) and i thought that you could also change the colors of a dataGridView. It was just a suggestion :D

Hmmm.. i really don't know how to work with skins (yet) and i thought that you could also change the colors of a dataGridView. It was just a suggestion :D

The skin is coded. It's using rectangles and RGB functions to draw every single pixel of the skin.

add default values for fields in edit config part :p

This is something I would have never guessed would be released for free. Thank you Delirium!

Why wouldn't it be released for free? It's not something so super-special-awesome.

Well, its been a while since I've seen something this helpful released for free. Just a generalization about people these days, ha ha. :)

Thanks again.

Well, its been a while since I've seen something this helpful released for free. Just a generalization about people these days, ha ha. :)

Thanks again.

Well, nothing should be sold really, except things you've spent months on.

Good job Delirium.

First thing what came up. Oh no, more noobs with servers to gain money only.
Sorry:$

Does your application also install the selected tools or downloads and ask for location to save it?

Continue the great work:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back