• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia OpenTibia Click n' Run - An application to make new hosters' life easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see this, never thought about something like this to be honest haha.

Good job Delirium.

Well, its been a while since I've seen something this helpful released for free. Just a generalization about people these days, ha ha. :)

Thanks again.

I'm one of the oldschool people of the open tibia community. I'm into it since the beginning of 2007, epochs when everything was free. I think I'll stick to that philosophy since paid stuff is a disgrace to the entire OpenTibia concept.

Good job Delirium.

First thing what came up. Oh no, more noobs with servers to gain money only.
Sorry:$

Does your application also install the selected tools or downloads and ask for location to save it?

Continue the great work:)

Dopz0r! No it does not install the selected tools since most of them are extract n' run. I am giving users the option to pick whether they want to run their tools or not. And yes, you pick where you want to store your downloaded material.

I'm one of the oldschool people of the open tibia community. I'm into it since the beginning of 2007, epochs when everything was free. I think I'll stick to that philosophy since paid stuff is a disgrace to the entire OpenTibia concept.

Dopz0r! No it does not install the selected tools since most of them are extract n' run. I am giving users the option to pick whether they want to run their tools or not. And yes, you pick where you want to store your downloaded material.

Good Good ^^

Last edited:
Really nice Program!
But I got a problem with downloading the servers. I can't unzip any server of this list. always it says that the data is damaged
Please fix that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back