• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia DLL Pack (v1.5)

http://www.7-zip.org/

@down: WinRAR is not only closedsource but also commercial.

and gives better compression than 7-zip (or normal windows winzip) and it takes less than 5 min to get serial from freeserials/serials.ws

but ofc, if its compression ur after, use KGB/PAQ8 (as they both give... Way better compression than either zip or rar xD and for the note, are also open-source)

Last edited:
and gives better compression than 7-zip (or normal windows winzip) and it takes less than 5 min to get serial from freeserials/serials.ws

but ofc, if its compression ur after, use KGB/PAQ8 (as they both give... Way better compression than either zip or rar xD and for the note, are also open-source)

I'm not only looking for comperssion I'm looking for: compression, compressing speed, crossplatform. KGB is not supported yet in native Linux, and I cannot see anything in debians apt repository about PAQ8 either so I'll stay with 7zip.

About your comment that WinRAR is better than 7z, I suggest you to view this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6pXMepDDfLA

I'm not only looking for comperssion I'm looking for: compression, compressing speed, crossplatform. KGB is not supported yet in native Linux, and I cannot see anything in debians apt repository about PAQ8 either so I'll stay with 7zip.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6pXMepDDfLA

nice video i always though winRAR was the best but i guess not, i might just start using 7-zip now

I have all the files i just need to import the dll files.. Can someone explain how to do that?

YouTube - WinRAR vs 7-ZIP (30 Euros vs Free) - Pics, Vids, Docs, Progs

1st: ye go ahead :p blame me for really old-post reply

2'th: in the winrar movie, he should have marked on the "Solid Archive" button

is there a libpack for linux?

i keep getting these errors with the libs i downloaded:
Code:
./TheForgottenServer: /usr/lib64/libmysqlclient.so.15: no version information available (required by ./TheForgottenServer)
./TheForgottenServer: /lib64/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by /usr/lib64/liblua5.1.so.0)
./TheForgottenServer: /usr/lib64/libmysqlclient.so.15: no version information available (required by /usr/lib64/liblua5.1-sql-mysql.so.2)

is there a libpack for linux?

i keep getting these errors with the libs i downloaded:
Code:
./TheForgottenServer: /usr/lib64/libmysqlclient.so.15: no version information available (required by ./TheForgottenServer)
./TheForgottenServer: /lib64/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by /usr/lib64/liblua5.1.so.0)
./TheForgottenServer: /usr/lib64/libmysqlclient.so.15: no version information available (required by /usr/lib64/liblua5.1-sql-mysql.so.2)

Which Linux distribution are you running?

Back