• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia DLL Pack (v1.5)

this isn't working for me, i get "Looking for error" (using vista =/)
I have all the DLL files.

Yep. Suddenly my mystic spirit stopped working and it whines about that virus/worm.

You can copy it when you disable ur firewall due copying it. Then put your firewall on and apply "libiconv-2.dll" from your firewall. I mean the firewall will not check that file from worms/viruses. That virus is harmless.

IT's says me that lua.5.1.dll has some problem, then it says send or not send report bla bla bla... help please!

Thank you Talaturen!..., and(OMG!) Where are the ears of his elephant at your avatar? Oo

Thanks talaturen was what I was looking for, now just update my server!

Does it work for the Forgotten server version 0.2.3 ?
Thanks a bunch ^^.
Because of I have a lot of crashes, and dunno why. Maybe you know the reason.. I receive a message saying that Forgotten server tried to writte on an invalid memory space, and needs to be closed.

Thank you!

Does it work for the Forgotten server version 0.2.3 ?
Thanks a bunch ^^.
Because of I have a lot of crashes, and dunno why. Maybe you know the reason.. I receive a message saying that Forgotten server tried to writte on an invalid memory space, and needs to be closed.

Thank you!

Yo don't have enough memory to run OTs

uploadhyper link seem to be broken

edit: nvm just a bit unstable

Back