• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia DLL Pack (v1.5)

my server can not open because I don't have the file libgmp-3.dll any1 knows where do I find this dll?

You're try to mixmatch libraries and code assembled by different compilers/versions

how to fix it?
"[10/12/2010 14:04:56]
"> MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)"

Set up a SQL server and database and put the correct info to connect to it in your configuration Lua? It's easy to do whether you're on Win NT or a Unix clone. I suggest MariaDB if you're really inclined with MySQL. If you're a windows user you'll often get told 'UniServer' or 'XAMPP' in which case you need to facepalm and go for a Real Stack

You're try to mixmatch libraries and code assembled by different compilers/versions

"[10/12/2010 14:04:56]
"> MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)"

Set up a SQL server and database and put the correct info to connect to it in your configuration Lua? It's easy to do whether you're on Win NT or a Unix clone. I suggest MariaDB if you're really inclined with MySQL. If you're a windows user you'll often get told 'UniServer' or 'XAMPP' in which case you need to facepalm and go for a Real Stack

He just install xampp without set password for root user.

I really have to open and old thread.. im new regg here and i need one big file... comv32.DLL ... its always missing

when i try to download it then it's just getting slower and slower and then it stops to download.

Had the same problem with OtLand's server before. No idea what solved it though.

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/25803802/otdllv15.7z

not work erro
[23/12/2010 22:06:42] [Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] First byte != 0

Im new here, but i think that this is a great web site..... i didnt know that there was a place like this...

i cant find the exe.
do you download it from another topic or do you need like some sort of converter?

i cant find the exe.
do you download it from another topic or do you need like some sort of converter?

Just grab all the DLLs and move it to the server folder where the EXE is located, that's all.

Where can I find the .exe files? is it like the 8.6.exe or is it some other kind of file?

Because when you download a map there ain't not .exe file, so how do I fix that?

Back