• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia DLL Pack (v1.5)

Ok i do understand that I got the map (otbm file) and some doc filled with xml files and thing such as schema's

But when i put these in mysql I can't "launch" the server itself, so how do I fix this?

Ok i do understand that I got the map (otbm file) and some doc filled with xml files and thing such as schema's

But when i put these in mysql I can't "launch" the server itself, so how do I fix this?

You compile the source code I linked you to, and then you have a binary for the network service daemon. That's what you launch.

Ow yes I see guess I'm lucky I know how daemon works

Which program should I use to compile those files?

Thanks for answering by the way thumbs up for you

The compiling part worked out great, I do have the .exe file now and I added the latest .dll files.

But I just can't seem to find out which fill I have to mount the .ico ain't working and the .exe if mountable but I can't open that disk.

Any solution for that?

Need a tutorial, im kind of noob at this so if someone please could show me how to create the .exe file i would be very happy !

after i opened it he say to me couldn't establish to sql database.......someone help please?

where do you even get a 9.1 ip changer, none of the ones i find work. i can run the server and i know its working ive ported forward, ran tons of servers on my computer but i cant change the ip of the new 9.1 client.

These are just the dll files.
You've find the .exe file in other disros, search for any server and you'll find different .exe files.
Hope this rings a bell in your head

Is there a way to run this server through mysql instead of sqlite? I don't really understand sqlite, do you have to download something to run it?

Back