• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia DLL Pack (v2.0)

IT says I need the 'libluajit.dll' file, I've installed the 32bit redistributable package because I thought that was the problem.

But when I try to execute the server it still says I need the linluajit.dll file. What could I do....?

TFS 0.3.6 pl1 (8.54) crashes when trying to load items.xml. Works fine with the older Dlls, what is the problem?

is this the dll files that you use to complie to a 64 bit for bigger maps ??? what program do i need to complie because the map i have is around 200 mb and the console says that i have to make the map smaller or complie it with 64 bit

It says i need MSVCP110.dll where i get thaat ;# pls msg (like this post when given answer plz to give me notic)

me to need MSVCP110.dll for 32x ;/
Easy go too google write MSVCP110.dll then you can find the download link of it after you downloaded it throw it in de distro folder and there you are :)

where are those 64bit dll files supposed to be? IN the server folder? i dont get it xd

im running TFS 1.0
and none of the packages work for me :|
Both give error 0xc000007b error

what do i do now..?

Back