• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling OpenTibia Service

sn3ejk

This account is inactive.
Solutions
Reaction score
OpenTibia service
"Professional support for anyone in OpenTibia."

I've had an OpenTibia service before which I had to close due to time constraints, the service I ran was quite successfull and people were happy with my service. I'm here to announce that I'm re-opening my service because alot of people requested it and I've got more time again. I would also like to earn some extra pocket money.

With my service you can request scripts for your server, adjustements to your source-code, website features & others. I can help you with migration from Windows to Linux and vice versa with your server and website. I got plenty of experience within OpenTibia so I will only provide code with good performance & quality.

If you would be interested in my service then send me a PM or add my msn/skype to contact me, once you've done that we can discuss the price and talk about your order. You can find my skype under my avatar. However, I'm only accepting payments via PayPal as donations, any other payment methods will be rejected.

My customers: Ethan, Crolly, Jensej, d2swe, Srbenda, Erikas Kontenis, Wutang, Lukanio, Floris, Tibiamakers, J.Dre, Pandarohoo, devianceone, Cypher, mbruzaca and more.

Last edited:
o p e n t i b i a
Service

As I'm no longer active within developing & managing OpenTibia servers, I thought I would offer a service for those who still are. I can assist you with installations regarding everything that is related with OpenTibia, such as The Forgotten Server or just regular scripts. I'm from Poland and I have been studying programming for 6 years, I know the languages C++, C#, Java, Lua and HTML/PHP/JavaScript. I have been working with Windows & Linux and therefore I can offer support for both OS. I also take request on scripts too aswell. At this moment, I only accept payments via paypal (as gift).​

Kind regards,
♠♣ Ralcoral ♥♦

I recomended this man.
He know a lot about open tibia server and yeah... this is my good friend, who helped me in many things.
Good scripter and good programmer.
What more could you want?

I've used his service before and he provided me the script on the same day that I requested it, a fair price too aswell.

R e f r e s h

Dynamic libraries or multi-feature system? I need someone to help me out.

R e f r e s h

R e f r e s h

Used this service 5 times, Fast trusted and no complaints.

he is Very good peapol, he made his job very fast, and is very kind, thank you for good service. Recommended.

R e f r e s h

very recommended, he made a script for me some time ago, he made it fast, clean and also offered help integrating it and fixing problems :)

R e f r e s h

Hello, im looking for someone who sell me a complete global full 8.6 ot serv with web everything i pay pm me

temporarily closed

I hired Ralcoral for some work on my distribution's source, he did a great job. Recommended for sure. :thumbup:

Back