• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling OpenTibia Service

I can approve Ralcoral to be one of the best service provider out there when it comes to Open-Tibia. I bought some quite advanced Lua scripts from him and everything went smooth! :D

o p e n t i b i a
Service
"re-opened"

R e f r e s h
"Professional support for anyone in OpenTibia."

Hello I need help with scripts, I have paypal account and agree to the terms of payment.

temporarily closed

temporarily closed

Closed on request. PM me or any mod if you'd like it re-opened in the future.
Red

OpenTibia service
"re-opened"

Last edited:
Recommended service, sn4ake knows how to work.

Why are you asking money for helping the so called newbies? This is what holds OpenTibia from growing. Everybody is asking money for easy tasks. If you would just help each other out OpenTibia might grow and develops again.
Also I do understand your part. The newbies aren't willing to read a few pages to learn it themself. I also remember them begging for help while they aren't even willing to read a few pages.

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for the rest of his life"

Why are you asking money for helping the so called newbies? This is what holds OpenTibia from growing. Everybody is asking money for easy tasks. If you would just help each other out OpenTibia might grow and develops again.
Also I do understand your part. The newbies aren't willing to read a few pages to learn it themself. I also remember them begging for help while they aren't even willing to read a few pages.

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for the rest of his life"
The ones paying are the ones that want stuff done without learning or trying themselves, better take out commission for it than let them create their thread that piss everyone off with their absurd requests.

The ones paying are the ones that want stuff done without learning or trying themselves, better take out commission for it than let them create their thread that piss everyone off with their absurd requests.

Time is money.
I can code PHP and lua but at the price sn4ake offers and the time it saves me to work on other projects, this is a no brainer.

I understand that certain people want Open-Tibia to remain free & open. I'm doing this service because I want some extra pocket-money, I provide high-quality scripts for people who already have their own server and earn lots of money. You also said that I do easy task, I'm doing core-scripts along with source edits which most people within this community has no idea to do so I would not say that my requests are too easy.

You can also look through my post-areas and see that I post quite alot in the support section helping people, and beside that I'm a TFS developer and I do that entirely for free. The service I run is only for some extra-pocket money and I'm not trying to ruin the community.

OpenTibia service
"re-fresh"

Last edited:
I appreciate that people like yourself offers this kind of professional services. Everyone wins.

I just sent you a PM.

Regards!

OpenTibia service
"re-fresh"

OpenTibia service
"re-fresh"

Back