• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling OpenTibia Service

OpenTibia service
"re-fresh"

OpenTibia service
"re-fresh"

OpenTibia service
"re-fresh"

He is a good scripter and programmer ofc.. But the support, Nah it sucks.

Do you mind explaining why the support is so bad?

Naxtie and me bought something from him and it did not work like he said it should do. I am not 100% sure but Naxtie was not happy when he got Console.

Firstly, I showed Naxtie that script works fine (I runned server with script on my hosting service, and he entered to game). Next, I helped him to run that script on his computer via TeamViewer. I don't know why he try to blame me.

I asked for a distribution that would work and be stable with my server, not yours. And I have managed to make it work, but there is thousends of errors that has to be fixed.
And when I asked if you could support me on this you only said, "I think my work is done here ;)".

@Naxtie, he shouldn't help you, you requested the script, he made it, then it worked+ he tested it 2 times, on his hosting serivce, your pc via teamviewer, so.
He shouldn't support you anymore or what do u think?
correct me if im wrong?

well.. that's true, but he suposed has to do the script to work in the distro of his client... but sn4ake shouldn't fix the distro.. just make it work, but if you can't.. because is old or wathever.. don't know

btw: I bought 2 scripts from sn4ake and worked 100%

If you bought it for the incorrect version, that's your fault.

If you bought it for the correct version, it should work, if it doesn't he should provide sufficient support until it does.

Yeah well.. I asked him for a distro that should work and be stable with MY server. and it doesn't, It's not more then right to support me on this, right? :s

Yeah well.. I asked him for a distro that should work and be stable with MY server. and it doesn't, It's not more then right to support me on this, right? :s
I've checked the errors you had, it was the datapack causing the errors NOT my script. If you'd like to ask me something else regarding the script I sold, PM me.

And the function you gave me with the NPCs aint working for me >.<

I need a server virtualization can you do this?

IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PORTFOWARD A OT SERVER AND WOULD LIKE TO GET PAID A FEW BUCKS PLEASE E-MAIL ME. I TRIED SO MANY TIMES BUT I JUST CANT GET IT TO PF. IM ON WINDOWS VISTA OR IF U JUST WANT TO HELP ME. THAT IS GREAT :D E-MAIL IS: [email protected] please put in subject PORTFOWARD everything else will be marked as Spamm and deleted.

Who is Ralcoral? I can't find him from member list .. >.<

Back