• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Opera 10 is out and its better then Firefox!!!

Opera: the best browser that noone uses.

I've tested it several times and it is not the best. It takes all your memory usage and you'll think it will go faster but it doesn't. You can even read about it in PC World magazines "Opera is out - Very fast... then you get to know that it needs a lot of memory that will only slow down your computer if it isn't good enough. However, I'm still using Chrome, Firefox and Explorer (Firefox and Explorer sometimes when chrome can't read a special website, that happens very rarely but it has actually happened).

op-kill-ie-ff.jpg

I use both Firefox and Chrome but mostly Firefox because im used to it. If you got many tabs open at once i notice Chrome faster. About Opera, I never liked it.

It's a constant war between the web browsers. I see no real reason to switch as Firefox will come out on top once again...eventually...

I'm gonna try it..
Friends said it's awesome. So I'll give it a shot:)

EDIT:
It's cool and fast.
But since my connection is awesome (;)) firefox is as fast as Opera is..
The only thing I like is; speed dial :) I wonder why Firefox hasn't thought of it before;o

I'm gonna give it a shot for a few days :) I think I'll end up using Firefox after all but we'll see:)
Thanks Hiper! Rep++ For you ^_^

ANOTHER EDIT:
Is it possible to open something in a new tab like in Firefox
Like ehms.. You Ctrl+Click on it and then it shows up in a new tab.. for instance when I want to open several pictures all in another tabs.

Last edited:
I like opera. I like Firefox. I kinda like Chrome. I hate IE.
but I got a problem with my computer and that is that when I have youtube open, and someones writes to me on msn. The browser crashes. It's not the flash player, it's something else :p

ANOTHER EDIT:
Is it possible to open something in a new tab like in Firefox
Like ehms.. You Ctrl+Click on it and then it shows up in a new tab.. for instance when I want to open several pictures all in another tabs.

Can someone just answer my question?:(

Sharp, yes!

others, if you didn't tested it then shuteeep! it is faster then firefox

I can actually second this. My firefox lagged so bad when I visited Tibia.com specielly forums but when I went onto Opera, it was ok.

I used it before you posted, but still a nice thread :)

Chrome is actually a lot better than I expected,
although I still use "FireFox."

Back