• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Opera 10 is out and its better then Firefox!!!

Downloading..

Cool pic hiperkarma xD she's hot!

I'AM A OPERA LOVER ATM! Thanks you so much Hiper!

Last edited by a moderator:
Opera won't even load spelarenan.se properly xD

Now i use Opera :D
But without this Turbo thing it is very slow^^
It shows I could surf faster because of my 16000 Connnection but thats not True xD

Hiper i really liked the girl in your avatar.. she needs some photoshop editing on her face,.. otherwise, she's H*t

BTW, it loads habbo slowly, that's the only problem!!!! IT LAGGS in habbo when i use opera XD.

Hiper i really liked the girl in your avatar.. she needs some photoshop editing on her face,.. otherwise, she's H*t

BTW, it loads habbo slowly, that's the only problem!!!! IT LAGGS in habbo when i use opera XD.

Oh well, not everyone succeeds with Opera :)

habbo? oh pleasee

sorry for late post... but i have 11 tabs open in chrome and it doesnt go one bit slower than if i had one :)

Back