• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Opera 10 is out and its better then Firefox!!!

No Firefox 3.5 is the fastest browser on the world ( tested ) :)

Tested by firefox xD?

Fake =)?
and Opera 10 BETA

-----------

Opera 10 Final is set for September 1st release.
*Can't wait =)

Off topic:
hahxD.jpg

Look ;p

Last edited:
Opera is always fast for me, it opens tabs once I click no matter how many I have so far
The Turbo is really useful for low internet connection speeds
The Speed Dial is a cool feature and in 10 it can be expanded on your like
Opera also has ALOT of styles and it can be downloaded right in the program and be selected really easily
The mouse gestures come in handy aswell, you can open a new tab by holding the right mouse button and moving it down a bit, also the left-right, or right-left click for back and forward.

The Opera search engine is one of the coolest methods to search on web. Simply: g opera (googles opera) or yt everyday normal guy (searches on youtube with the name you give, ofc this doesn't come with the releases, you need to set it up by yourself, but its REALLY easy.)

So, there is no doubt, Opera rocks!

I got opera and it's better than Firefox.
Firefox is heavy stuff. Opera runs light.

firefox i way too sloow why the heck site scrolling is so slow

looks like QT library seems to be a good way for Opera

The Turbo is really useful for low internet connection speeds

indeed... specifically designed for shitty connections

Meh.

Pretty much any browser I use works fine for me in terms of memory usage, browsing speed etc. Fact is, I don't care if a browser even eats up 2GBs for all my tabs (as a whole), I bought my RAM to be used. Maybe if my computer was 9 years old I'd care.
But I prefer Google Chrome because everything is opened in it's own process just incase a Java applet or something crashes I don't lose my ENTIRE browsing session. Not to mention I can restore a session incase my power goes out or something xD

But I got a backup powersupply/surge protector, lol.

Ofc, memory usage isn't the biggest problem, its the speed and thats the thing that only Opera can give you maximally.

Sorry but i will never change my chrome, 4.0~~ is so damn fast and i really give a fuck about the ram/cpu usage since i got a quadcore and 4 gb ram on this computer and still i haven't found any problem with chrome so ill stick with it :] Thanks tala for recommending it to me like 3 or 4 months ago xD

I haven't used Opera in a looong time, but at the moment I'm more than satisfied with Google Chrome for pure speed and Mozilla Firefox when I need some beastly addons. Maybe I'll give the new Opera a try later.

Tested Opera and Firefox both on speed.
And I've got to say that there's not even a slight difference in speed..
Still, Opera is a great browser:)

Last edited:
Tested Opera and Firefox both on speed.
And I've got to say that there's not even a slight difference in speed..
Still, Opera is a great browser:)
Really?
If that's true, I will not download Opera.. :blink:

Thats obviously his opinion...

I've always liked opera but opera 10 is seriously pwnage

Opera has a nice scroll effect but I hate the design of Opera, I'm just too used to firefox :(

Back