• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 7.1 - Discussion thread

Having a serious server with rates optimized for all genres is the best alternative. Having too high rates will only result as someone stated to be boring and only beneficial for one type of people. We are not going to host a 2x server but the rates I am talking about is using a system which starts from 17x exp stage and this stage has been proven to be a good concept.

@Nacknemo : I think you will have to broaden your speech abit more about the task system, give us an example of how you feel it should look like.

And what do you guys think of static mana for exori? example: 200 mana instead of 80% of your max mana.

Fribben.

I just think that there should not be any tasks available honestly, to make it as much as old school as possible. Not forcing anyone that knows he can exp fast without the task system, yet can't just miss the nice rewards. Meaning it will be a dilemma. Which is why i have always been against task systems. Even on tibianic. It is totally not old school feeling at all. But now again tibianic is something more than just old school tibia, it has developed into something else. Back to the point, do not have any task systems, but if you do. It might be nice to maybe add demon task, warlock task and maybe orshabaal task as well as behemoth task. For the top notch monsters. When you waste a lot of sds, it might be nice to actually benefit something "cool" in the end as an item of which you choose it to be, but never exp.

At exori, I think exori should be 50% of a knights mana. So they can make 2 exori's instead of one. Might be a good boost, as well as maybe boosting the damage of knights and paladins by 5-10% MAX.

Edit: As for game client, id roll with 7.22-7.3 sprites with a gameplay of 7.4, you might be able to put in some items as 7.1, as maces and shit items. Because they actually did look cooler, other than that. Keep mms, mpa, golden armor etc as 7.4, and for DSM, use it as 7.3 please. It just looked badass.

Something a bit lower than classicus would be nice

Don't want people to be too high either around lvl 60-80 would be nice

Look this stages:
From 1 To 7 - x12
From 8 To 20 - x8
From 21 To 30 - x6
From 31 To 50 - x4
From 51 To 70 - x2,5
From 71 - x2

Maybe make 1400 mana for use UE?

7.4 - 7.72
1-20 - 30x
20-40-20x
40-60-10x
60-80-7x
80-120-4x
120-160-2.5x
160-xxx- 1.5x

PVP enforced or pvp enfo ring in shop .

Regards
Skyor

I vote to pvp enforced but for all.
Ring pvp enforced it's no fair option , some people no want buy donations.

Make a 7.6 or 7.7 Server. I always liked 7.6 much because you was able to buy runes at the rune shop. 7.7 is good to avoid lower lvls ue and sd spamm. What also means, that you exp slower.
Do not add Trainers because else everybody will have really great skills. And I dont like the mastercores exp System...I dont know why but it does not feel like u Play a old Tibia Version.

Its really important that you can buy runes at Shops. Because else, ppl will runefarm...botting 24/7 etc. That sux ! You should be able to get runes easier. And on this way ppl will not just make runes theirself and sell them. (In my opinion that was a Problem in the last Versions.) Everybody did runes on their own to use em or sell em. Point 1: No trade channel activity, Point 2: Everybody gets rich who makes runefarming.

Tasks are not needed aswell....Seriously, I never liked em. Thats just boring crap. Remove em please.

Here my suggestions to have a great Server future:

Stages:
1-8 -> 10x
8-50-> 18x
51-80-> 15x
81-100 ->8x
101-150->6x
151-999->4x (Why you shouldnt be able to exp after lvl 151?) Should be fair.

Loot: 3x
Skills: 3x
Magic: 3x
Rune charges: ownmade + bought: 3x sd, 3x uh, the rest 2x (hmm 10x, gfb= 4x)
Mana tick:
Sorcerer/MS, Druid/ED -> 5 mana 2seconds/ 7 mana 1second
Knight / EK -> 6 mana 3 seconds / 8 mana 2 seconds
Paladin / RP - 8 mana 3 seconds / 10 mana 2 seconds

- Guild war System to have more wars. Maybe Prices for winning guilds?
- Premium System that gives other Advantages: Better lootluck, more exp, able to create guilds and travel for free, Forever Light, Access to djinns and Rashid without questing. I think 15 days -> 3 €.
- You should be able to wear all Outfits from begin on.
- Desert quest should be able to solo
- Promotion should cost 20k instead of ur 10k. On this way not everybody gets promoted easily and it becomes more rare.

Please tell me what do you think about that!

At the post up, That has to be the worst suggestion for a server I've ever heard... And first of all, no owner of a server can ask for money until he earns trust, then you "guts to get payed.". Anyway thats the most silly rates, and they deserve a point of 0 of 100 scale. Would work if it wasn't long term.

And to my man Dangxiao. Na buddy, 1400 mana is just messed up, if you go with the rates that are intended, there won't be room for ultimate explosion spam anyway.

Server should be low rate, running on stable grounds. And should not be tampered with (meaning any type of customization), other than the knights mana and pally/knight boosted damage with 5-10%.

I still vote for highrate, big wars, much players

@Nacknemo

He always had a donation System.

Thats why !

And still I would not pay any Money to him because in the old Versions he banned Players who donated without any good reason. Maybe to get more Money from their new accounts.

I really wonder how players can still get your servers attractive it all ends up the same, you have the same shit on every version but differ client, Xinn just wanted to post some proof about you spoofing around players and people still get hyped ( Or do they ) I know he pays Ond and other "big" commanders like Bsp to promote his server so he gets players but it still gets unsuccessfull

You are making a fool out of yourself due to a simple reasoning; any war player that played OriginalTibia can vouch the fact that this is utter bullshit. But if you don't understand why people are more attracted to OriginalTibia than your server, then I guess you have to study oldschool Tibia more before you talk again.

If anyone is suspecting OriginalTibia of spoofing they should not play my servers, simple as that.

I updated the first post and uploaded a new experience table for people to understand how it looks like.

http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=experiencetablenew

Having a task system is inevitable due to the fact that people see it as a standard setting; so excluding it will be hard but altering it is possible, therefore we would like more feedback on this aspect.

Fribben.

Originaltibia always had the best oldschool servers out there. I'm sure this one will be even better. Waiting for this Good Luck :)

I believe that the overall gameplay and experience of this server should be something to be remembered. And as for actual ingame experience, the ideal would be not too fast to have everyone sporting level 100s+, and not too slow to become boring.

Here are my rates (on 7.1 server):
1-8 = 250 exp (after this, normal tibia exp)
9-20 = 10x
21-40 = 4x
41-60 = 3x
61-80 = 2x
81-99 = 1.5x
100-120 = 1.3x
121+ = 1x

Level 100 should be something difficult to earn. If you're looking forward to it, you should bare in mind the consequences, such as people that want to kill you.
But if you manage it, then you're a legend.

As for other aspects:

Skills: 6x
Magic: 3x
Loot: 1.5x

Basic enough, skills should be something that means a lot to a player's characteristics, and something that is not easily obtained. Nobody wants a level 60 UE spammer running around killing people.

That's all from me for now.

I think the best will be stage "low" rates + LOW waste % if killed by other player (more wars)

Dont know how other but I like wars above 70-100 lvl :)

Yes we will be opening the server under the client 7.1 which indicates of features such as amulet of life, we will try to provide sufficient information regarding new aspects for people to understand more about what is going on, but for now - we want to focus on what you guys feel the server should be designed into - rates wise.

Further ideas or suggestions are more than welcome. Remember that posting features or ideas now will most likely be reviewed and have a bigger chance of being implemented than during the game's presence, not that we ignore suggestions then but it grants a bigger advantage now since it gives us time to think them through properly.

Fribben.

Yes we will be opening the server under the client 7.1 which indicates of features such as amulet of life, we will try to provide sufficient information regarding new aspects for people to understand more about what is going on, but for now - we want to focus on what you guys feel the server should be designed into - rates wise.

Further ideas or suggestions are more than welcome. Remember that posting features or ideas now will most likely be reviewed and have a bigger chance of being implemented than during the game's presence, not that we ignore suggestions then but it grants a bigger advantage now since it gives us time to think them through properly.

Fribben.
7.1 = no ban for frags, how it will be on your serv?

7.1 = no ban for frags, how it will be on your serv?
Just imagine best guild on server killing everyone without ban, such behaviour affects terrible for the server. I'm pretty sure there will be ban for frags.

Back