• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 7.1 - Discussion thread

I just remind you, that were you who started to fight against other hosters, for example me (tibianus).
You have lost your 5 minutes, everyone know how OriginalTibia was spoofing (Xinn already confirmed that).

Peace & love.

And yet I bet you once he launches his server it'll be popular once again. His servers are known to be good, whether he spoofed or not (never seen evidence, if Xinn has it why not post it to settle it once and for all?).

@Peonso :
If this is how the task system is benefiting players, it does indeed have flaws, can you give more concrete examples of how your system would look like?

@Schmanky :
The thing is, you claim others to be schizophrenic, autistic and so on. But I'm questioning if you saying this in order to self-diagnose.

@wille:
I am aware of what I say and I stand by my point, classicus is affiliated with tibianus and this is the cancer of oldschool in a new name, with new co-workers. If anyone fails to see it now, it's up to them, but eventually, if they want to be the cause why oldschool dies, they will see the result sooner or later and I guess it will be too late.

Not to mention that all I stated was that classicus was a server that does not move when a rival server starts, it only rises in numbers which is indeed imaginary.

But I guess I touched too many buttons on this case that I even lured in an asslicker like @Danger II who gets flamed on his thread by Ryan's subusers and come here joining the bandwagon trying to achieve a name of "oldschool hosters" who thinks they can make Fribben leave.

The irony is getting huger everytime I enter OTLand, but I'll continue repeating myself since I'm obviously talking to people who lack understanding; the clown-show is on your behalf.

Anyone who wants to support thieves and hustlers? Well, they are welcome to tibianus, and this is not an attempt to mudthrow, it's simply stating what history have been telling us all these years and most fail to understand the truth.

And I will also repeat one more thing - Anyone who is suspecting OriginalTibia of spoofing should NOT play my servers. I don't understand if I can put it more simple than that.

Fribben.

@Fribben its time to go to play with Lego for you now..
Seriously how many OTS do you want to open to get a successful one?
You should quit slowly...
Now go to sleep like Eminem would say :)

I don't know who stuffed air into you that you think your above me, but let me put something clear for you mr party boy; most of my servers were a success and depending on their rate, they did what they had to do for their episode, coming ignorantly to my threads claiming to be more superiour is only going to damage your reputation more than it builds.

Not to mention that during times of your fail product "last world" with many attempts to open but failed drastically made you somewhat cocky due to having 1 server with over a hundred players, sit down boy, it's all I can say for now.

Being in this community for over 2 years non-stop prooves a fact that OriginalTibia servers are not only popular but also appreciated by the community.

Fribben.

Last edited:
@Fribben just a point just report the negative post about anything not related to the server itself. And keep yourself focused on the messages that are important and actually contain legit critic or positive content.

Kind regards

Jeffry

@duchs : We hope to start it soon but we want to make sure that we have the correct settings before we do so, we might open registrations soon, though.

@53701688 :
Thank you for the tip. But reporting is not as efficient as you may believe, especially if someone is interested in damaging my image the way i.e. Ryan is. Just take a look at the user "Schmanky's" posts over the past years and you will see the almost EVERY post he have posted on OriginalTibia is hatred and repeat of the same insults Ryan use. His posts has been deleted numerous times and he still have not been banned, history repeats itself, that is one of the reasons why I don't report anymore.

I want to add that it's not possible to have 24/7 supervision of my threads either so with this post, it's not intended to bash on any moderator or the staff of OTLand. Since afterall, they are working for free and we should actually appreciate that this forum is runned by an unbiased Administrator.

Fribben.

@Peonso :
If this is how the task system is benefiting players, it does indeed have flaws, can you give more concrete examples of how your system would look like?

I played an old 7.4 highrate of yours, so I don't know how you have been doing things lately. How to balance rewards will depends on rates, but overall I would change all tasks to reward both money and exp (10-20% exp probably)(valkyries being mandatory to promote seems bad design also), never items (with the exception of high end tasks, demons, warlocks, etc) to not flood the market with vampire shields, for exemple. Flood low levels with options with similar rewards (so I'm not forced to go rats/trolls->rotworms->amazon/wildwarriors->valkyries while staying at Thais). Add a task NPC at every city, while being able to grab a task in an city and end it in the other (all NPCs from same family/guild?), so again, I'm not forced to go to Thais. And for last, make me able to grab 3 tasks simultaneously, so I don't quite the server in the middle dragon tasks because I can't be arsed to kill green flying lizards anymore, so I can make a group hunt in the middle of other task while being able to keep/make progress in both the monsters I'm killing alone and in group. Being able to grab just one task force the worst part of old Tibia, stick your butt in the same cave to grind brainlessly, else I'm not efficiently getting exp and fall behind the rest of the server.

I don't know who stuffed air into you that you think your above me, but let me put something clear for you mr party boy; most of my servers were a success and depending on their rate, they did what they had to do for their episode, coming ignorantly to my threads claiming to be more superiour is only going to damage your reputation more than it builds.

Not to mention that during times of your fail product "last world" with many attempts to open but failed drastically made you somewhat cocky due to having 1 server with over a hundred players, sit down boy, it's all I can say for now.

Being in this community for over 2 years non-stop prooves a fact that OriginalTibia servers are not only popular but also appreciated by the community.

Fribben.

See thats the difference, my servers were always successful, without exception.
Just as example:
World War Server, back in days it was the most popular war server ever.
They were made by me and after I couldn't host them anymore, I decided to release it.
Next one is a mega highrate Server called Ampulsia, it also had about 100~ player in very short time, what happend? Ryan happend.
After I have been DDoSed I wanted to quit with hosting, but then I saw its just my hobby, I dont wanna stop hosting.
So what I did? I have opened Last World Server, it was quiet popular same as Ampulsia. And it was growing fast in a short time and once again, what happend?
Lets take a little cutout from SammysNSC's website:
pjyevdys.jpg

Here we can see again, Ryan.

Well after all I can say my servers were pretty successfull.
I dont have to mess with you, in my eyes your not a enemy. But semi paranoid.

?
I dont know why hosters discussing in the thread belongs not to himself.
See my first post and look what he have answerd on it. Not sure if he knows that this here is a forum, instead of attacking everyone who is replying on his thread.
Oh and yea, he is acting like "Your posting here only to advertise your ot", man seriously? come on..

But reporting is not as efficient as you may believe, especially if someone is interested in damaging my image the way i.e. Ryan is. Just take a look at the user "Schmanky's" posts over the past years and you will see the almost EVERY post he have posted on OriginalTibia is hatred and repeat of the same insults Ryan use. His posts has been deleted numerous times and he still have not been banned, history repeats itself, that is one of the reasons why I don't report anymore.

I want to add that it's not possible to have 24/7 supervision of my threads either so with this post, it's not intended to bash on any moderator or the staff of OTLand. Since afterall, they are working for free and we should actually appreciate that this forum is runned by an unbiased Administrator.

Fribben.

I understand you're point of view but the problem is that you react on their negative posts.
But for them its like a game how do we piss off fribben well it's obvious that they found a way to do so.
Also those people that are reacting with such negative attitude are loving the way of making people miserable because their own life sucks balls. (keep this in mind @Fribben)

So my tip for you @Fribben just ignore the haters you are a better person in general if you will ignore those toxic posts.

Kind regards,

Jeffry

Last edited by a moderator:
@53701688 yea, they also come into my thread to piss me off, but take it with humor instead of attacking every single one.

well that would be next 7.0-7.72 server on which most players uses custom clients, aimbot and shit. people got little bit tired of that, think 8.0 would be perfect for fun playing =)
1-30 x20
31-50 x15
51-70 x10
71-100 x5
101-120 x2
121+ x1.5
pvp-e

@Peonso :
I have a new system regarding this, but I have to re-think it and debug it carefully before announcing to see if it's something appropriate to have in a server or not. I will hopefully announce more about it in a near future. But your thoughts were indeed valuable for this decision to be made, so thank you for describing what you thought was the issue.

@Danger II :
Either you were genuinely stupid or intentionally advertising + joining the bandwagon in order to neglect my previous statements.

I don't understand why you write wall posts of nonsense that has nothing to do with the thread, I don't care what servers went wrong or not, I simply stated that you runned many fail servers and the reason I said that was because you falsely claimed OriginalTibia was a fail.

@53701688 :
The thing is, if you respect Ryan, he will slap you. But if you slap him, he will respect you. So I got 2 choices with this cancer.

Fribben.

Thank you for the tip. But reporting is not as efficient as you may believe, especially if someone is interested in damaging my image the way i.e. Ryan is. Just take a look at the user "Schmanky's" posts over the past years and you will see the almost EVERY post he have posted on OriginalTibia is hatred and repeat of the same insults Ryan use. His posts has been deleted numerous times and he still have not been banned, history repeats itself, that is one of the reasons why I don't report anymore.
B4WgR2DCUAAoA1C.jpg:large

well that would be next 7.0-7.72 server on which most players uses custom clients, aimbot and shit. people got little bit tired of that, think 8.0 would be perfect for fun playing =)
1-30 x20
31-50 x15
51-70 x10
71-100 x5
101-120 x2
121+ x1.5
pvp-e

If this is what people really feel, then I would go this way, but the most suggestions that we received are actually pointing towards the older clients which were hotkey-free.

But I appreciate the suggestion, though.

Fribben.

If this is what people really feel, then I would go this way, but the most suggestions that we received are actually pointing towards the older clients which were hotkey-free.

But I appreciate the suggestion, though.

Fribben.
as far as i know Fribben had one of best antibot client which bot catcher so it shouldnt be problem, right ?

Appreciate this, and botters have always feared OriginalTibia due to our harsh record of ruthlessly deleting botters on spot, but we have measures ready for them and we hope it will be enough to keep a bot-free environment.

Fribben.

Back