• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 7.1 - Discussion thread

I really wonder how players can still get your servers attractive it all ends up the same, you have the same shit on every version but differ client, Xinn just wanted to post some proof about you spoofing around players and people still get hyped ( Or do they ) I know he pays Ond and other "big" commanders like Bsp to promote his server so he gets players but it still gets unsuccessfull
because there's a need for that and OriginalTibia fills it. wanna play a server for a couple weeks that will quickly be reset (or die off)? gogo OriginalTibia xDDD

From 1 To 7 - x8
From 8 To 16 - x6
From 17 To 27 - x4
From 28 To 48 - x3
From 49 To 59 - x2,5
From 60 To 69 - x2
From 70 -x1,5

Low lvls wars best fun.
high rates = UE spam and more boters , because people can't good shooting with mouse to 180 lvl's or other if use map click.

Make low rate fast mana regeneration , but magic lvl x 1 , skills x 5 or 7.

Make post when start 1-2 day and open.
Now good time , if you wait Tibianus make reset or Classicus and other ots start and take your players.
I wait for first open good ots start then play.

@blind hunter : I have been running servers for quite long time now to understand that the concept of "no skulls" does not work, but I will explain further.

I have had editions with quite strict unjust rules and still excessive random killing went overbroad, what do you expect would happen without a skull system? Despite if you recall the version to be 7.1 or not due to this feature, it's inevitable to add this feature since it is a must-have due to reasons explained above.

@Schmanky (aka R.yan):
Rather providing to a community what they desire than being the burden of the community like you have been the past years. You cannot even do proper deals without scamming them. @Jo3Bingham is just one out of many victims.

We still have not received enough feedback on the task system, remember that you have the chance to suggest now, incase you disapprove with something in the start, it might be due to your passivity, so take your chance while you have it.

Fribben.

Will the server be at otservlist? Will you spoof your players amount like you did before?

We have passed an era of unprofessional hosters invading threads in order to claim reputation to their own name / server. I already stated this a couple of times saying;

Anyone suspecting OriginalTibia of spoofing should NOT play my servers, simple as that.

Having several server owners coming to my thread bashing should be a wakeup call enough to see that people are threatened by OriginalTibia and wants us out of business, if the saying that we were spoofing is what irritates them, why do they fear a server with "low" amount of players?

Fribben.

Last edited:
@Fribben
why u tell me without skull system? there is a white skull and red skull, but when u make red skull u cant make ban but nvm
for me rates should be pretty low (exp) loot should be mid/high and mana regen should be high

@blind hunter : There were no skulls on 7.1 either, so having only the "no ban-limit" thus excluding skulls is not being correct either, so we rather go under the client 7.1 but with features such as skullsystem due to it being a needed feature. I think you should give more concrete examples of lootrate, say example - what do you want to benefit from 1 hour in vampire hell?

Fribben.

@blind hunter : There were no skulls on 7.1 either, so having only the "no ban-limit" thus excluding skulls is not being correct either, so we rather go under the client 7.1 but with features such as skullsystem due to it being a needed feature. I think you should give more concrete examples of lootrate, say example - what do you want to benefit from 1 hour in vampire hell?

Fribben.

exp should be low maybe static 5-7x, about lootrate 1h hunt on vamps : 1-2 vampire shield (not sure) 5-10 spike swords&ice rapier it should be like that everyone can fix good bp for fight (most people playing for war nowadays)
do u remember ur server with static exp 7x? these rates were the best imo

exp should be low maybe static 5-7x, about lootrate 1h hunt on vamps : 1-2 vampire shield (not sure) 5-10 spike swords&ice rapier it should be like that everyone can fix good bp for fight (most people playing for war nowadays)
do u remember ur server with static exp 7x? these rates were the best imo
Ya that server had 1x lootrate even tho Fribben said it was 3x or something LOL

@Schmanky (aka R.yan):
Rather providing to a community what they desire than being the burden of the community like you have been the past years. You cannot even do proper deals without scamming them.
i'm not @R.yan you paranoid tweak, you sound like a schizophrenic claiming all these server owns are out to get you lololol

ppl with mental illnesses do not make good ot hosts, they have the tendency to compulsively reset the server jajaj

How am I sounding schizophrenic when you see several hosters coming to my threads posting? Are you trying to change seat with me after your bizzarre scenario at the advertisement thread?

You are literally the cancer of oldschool and your living up to that reputation as we speak, but I told you once, continue doing so, since the clown-show is on your behalf.

@Danger II : You claimed to @Extrodus that you did not indirectly advertise and doing a cheap-shot but obviously, you are that guy, and I wonder if anyone can take hosters like you serious for that reason.

Fribben.

Last edited:
The main problem with task system is that you force low level characters to stay in the city where the task npc is, you should add task npcs at all cities. Nacknemo point is great also, you are forced to keep doing tasks else you are just inefficiently getting exp and fall behind the rest of the server, you should reduce the experience reward so they are not imperative anymore, and allow players to grab more then one task at once (3 maybe), so they are not forced to kill the same shit till they die of boredom, afraid of losing all the progress.

You are literally the cancer of oldschool and your living up to that reputation as we speak, but I told you once, continue doing so, since the clown-show is on your behalf.
i think that if a mod came here and told you how blatantly wrong you are you'd whip up some scenario in your mind where you're still right because that's how stubbornly delusional you are

We have passed an era of unprofessional hosters invading threads in order to claim reputation to their own name / server. I already stated this a couple of times saying;

Anyone suspecting OriginalTibia of spoofing should NOT play my servers, simple as that.

Having several server owners coming to my thread bashing should be a wakeup call enough to see that people are threatened by OriginalTibia and wants us out of business, if the saying that we were spoofing is what irritates them, why do they fear a server with "low" amount of players?

Fribben.
I just remind you, that were you who started to fight against other hosters, for example me (tibianus).
You have lost your 5 minutes, everyone know how OriginalTibia was spoofing (Xinn already confirmed that).

Peace & love.

Back