• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 7.7 - Discussion thread

So unfair to make free 48h on register when its 3 weeks left and 90% of players that will be on your server dont even know server will be online.

1How much cost a premmium rose? (real cash)

2How many days i get after i use premmium rose?

3Is premmium the ONLY donation?

Yes remove right click walking

When will people stop care whats in donation shop???????
I mean, let him sell levels if he wants 2?

If you dont afford to buy it, then sell your computer and get a fucking job.
If you think its so unfair

When will people stop care whats in donation shop???????
I mean, let him sell levels if he wants 2?

If you dont afford to buy it, then sell your computer and get a fucking job.
If you think its so unfair
You think i dont have money? I earn more than you. Please dont be silent on teamspeak when commander ok ?

You think i dont have money? I earn more than you. Please dont be silent on teamspeak when commander ok ?
So stop cry about donations

@ggwp : Thanks man :)

@KovalComeBack : This is the exact configuration on the frag system that we had on the videos, I don't recall anyone having an issue back then, we did have PvP-enforced back then as well. But it's not about the war players who I am concerned about in this matter, it is that specific amount of players who only login to clean the server. There will be no war mode on this edition, if frags become an issue, I will address them as the server is online

@Zappatatajacz : What do you consider high pvp-enforced? is the suggested ~3% of total experience high? please elaborate on your thoughts :)

@Zerchi : You'd have to explain to me what the speed logarithm looks like, but the speed algorithm on OriginalTibia was enjoyable for all the vocations last time.

@assassinho : I am not sure if 4x is a bit too high, I will have to run some tests before I can decide, but I believe with the old files I am running the 3x configuration should be enough for a high rate.

Remember that conjuring runes yields 2x charges on runes like sd, uh, gfb etc buying them from shop only gives 1x. We have also updated the UE with the division calculation: removes 5% of damage per player and max reduction is 50%

@Ollonborre @johnsiii @Zappatatajacz :

Looking at my schedule and how things are, the earliest date I can open is 31th of Mars, but that would mean a very risky start since I won't be able to maintain or access most of the core files needed.

So with that said, the ETA is set to: 7th of April 18.00 (Friday)

Fribben.

23 days? I dont think thats a good idea

1How much cost a premmium rose? (real cash)

2How many days i get after i use premmium rose?

3Is premmium the ONLY donation?

4-GGWP is silent when commander?

i will only play if danne ond from valoria the second will play

@Ollonborre : You can conjure runes from backpacks, Skills and magic rate has been updated to your suggestion, if anyone want to jump into the skill and magic rate suggestion, please do so. You can't right click and walk on OriginalTibia.

@Underrated : The price varies depending on the amount of points you buy, but it would be around 4-5 euro for a rose. And it lasts for 10 days and no, there will be other donation options.

@Varis : I don't think it's unfair, it would be unfair if I would treat them differently, but I don't, anyone who registers now (limited time only) will receive the extra WAS* access days, and those who don't, they still get access but half the time.

@ggwp : It's not about it not being a good idea, it's my only alternative.

Forgot to mention that I was wrong about the old settings:
frags should be 4 for rs and 8 for ban, and the lootrate was 4x not 3x as stated before. Those things are now updated.

Fribben.

Its so unfair to put donation shop, if you want lot of players, remove donations.
If you want few player with donations, keep donations ;S
Sad.

Will somebody GM make a server without donations ?

Its so unfair to put donation shop, if you want lot of players, remove donations.
If you want few player with donations, keep donations ;S
Sad.

Will somebody GM make a server without donations ?

Most ridiculous statement I have heard. I am a one man team, I do everything from website, client to game engine by myself, occassionaly I have people helping me out but the majority of time, I do everything by myself. And doing all this, does not take a minute, it takes time. If you are asking someone to do all of this for free, you are basically asking them to work for free, which is slavery, and I am not your slave, so go ahead and look elsewhere for servers.

Fribben.

well get your money of course, but you know that make donations always can make you lost players numbers
And my example is my paypal is blocked? How i will donate? I dont wanna exp on normal stage, i am sure many players will ahve same problem as me, give a solution for us?

I can never please everyone, so if some minority wants to leave because the donations does not suit them, it's fine by me. I will never beg anyone to play my server, the server's finess should speak for itself and should be alluring for those who wants to join, if it's not, then they most likely don't know what authentic PvP is and should look elsewhere for servers. Second of all, if your PayPal is blocked, you can still choose the method to pay by credit card, you don't need a login for that, it's a simple method. If that's only an excuse for not donating, and you still want a war mongol access, you can farm money and buy the rose ingame.

Fribben.

Apologies for my ignorance, but why is right click run disabled?
When I played Tibia it was almost the only way I would ever move unless I needed to force a step that right click wouldn't do for me.

Stop whining about the warmongol account, if you cant afford it go get a job he wont change it turds

If someone wants a hrd server go pendulum. Here we wanna war with fast rates so BYE

Apologies for my ignorance, but why is right click run disabled?
When I played Tibia it was almost the only way I would ever move unless I needed to force a step that right click wouldn't do for me.

No need to apologize, it was impossible to use right click to gain speed advantages thus why we disabled it.

i just think exp stages are high enough, and a bit too much if doubled

These stages are for WAS* players which is already doubled, for normal players the stage starts at 50 instead of 100 and so forth.

Do you want deathloss 7% or 9%? I will also announce an official statement regarding the PvP-Enforced formula this week.

The 48 hour WAS* account ends 24/mars which is in a few days, so make sure you register your account + character today!

Fribben.

Back