• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 7.7 - Discussion thread

+1 make UE like GFB, this feature is very important < look what happened on pendulum
( and i will be sorc)

So what you want? He need make somehow a donation. As long as he give some free days to everyone first days, then after that fix cash and buy from people in game. Or use real life money, man you dont have money ? Really, are you 12 year old?
Nah, i can handle that. But I don't think any new player would join after few days from start when they'll see that people are already leveled and they have to pay rl cash to make same level. Also I really don't know why you had to insult me, it's not like I said something bad about server, lol. It could not fit your point of view, but it was constructive.

Nah, i can handle that. But I don't think any new player would join after few days from start when they'll see that people are already leveled and they have to pay rl cash to make same level. Also I really don't know why you had to insult me, it's not like I said something bad about server, lol. It could not fit your point of view, but it was constructive.

Ye you maybe can be right, sorry for the post i had a bad day at work and im tired. I apologize for my reaction afterall we all wanna play original

Open this friday 18.00 or 20.00 ? Put serwer on otservlist.org with yellow banner

warmongol account for bought is better then 100cc, items, exp boosters like other servers.

Thanks guys for the comments, as I said, we don't have an ETA yet but I promise that as soon as I feel like I can give you an ETA I will.

Current changes fixed (first post updated):
Yellow skull system (if you attack a skulled player, you get yellow skull which anyone can see, and they can kill you justly, but if a skulled player attacks you, you may attack him back without gaining a yellow skull)
GFB divided damage (max reduction is 50%) so each player removes 5% damage, total 10 players which equals 50% if it exceeds 10 players, it still is 50%

I am not sure about the UE division as a guy mentioned, but we can easily add that to the UE incase it becomes a problem.

More suggestions and ideas are highly welcomed

Fribben.

Dont forget to make so that if you attack a yellow skull, you also get a yellow skull yourself. Dont make it so you just get visible yellow skull for everyone from attacking white/redskulls.

Then the yellowskulls would get skullbashed.

IMO, UE should be nerfed. Alot of highlevels means more UE spam. I remember how it was on the 7.x highrates back in the days. As soon as a mages mana was drained everyone started spamming UEs, because they were so high level.

And PLEASE, make it so that you get alot of EXP in PVP-E. Its so satisfying and rewarding to win fights when you get alot of exp.

Last edited:
Open this friday 18.00 or 20.00 ? Put serwer on otservlist.org with yellow banner

Would honestly be great, Tibianus is pretty much dead already and everyone I spoke to playing there said they are just waiting for a new mid/high rate to open.

@Aczkolwiek : WAS* is not to divide the players into RPG and WAR, it's to filter out people who joins a server for one day to ruin it. I have already debated Ollonborre on the p2w talk, you can check it out some pages back to see what I think of that.

@Underrated : Our budget is not enough to purchase otservlist countdown or yellow highlight at the moment, the full investment will go into the dedicated, I know this is crucial but this is how things are right now. I could open pre-donations for those who wants to donate and get points when the server start with a bonus, but we'll see about that.

@Ollonborre @Varis : Yes, if you attack a yellow skull who did not attack you and you are skull-less, then you will get a yellow skull too. I am actually considering making the UE with the division system as GFB, I will notify if these changes occur. I have a question to you about the PVP-Enforced, I read that you get ~3% of someones total experience, does it apply to any level range or is there a limit? Like if a level 200 kills a 60, do he still gain ~3% of his total experience or is it only above your own level? You have to elaborate on what you are suggesting regarding this aspect because it requires calculations and not just random numbers to be put in, because that could eventually kill the server.

Some changes that are notable to mention:
  • Vials removed on usage (can be convenient since it's a highrate)
  • Blessings removed as requested
  • Free boats during first day of server launch (if you dislike it, please comment why)
  • Ban and redskull length are set to 3 days.
  • Do we make AOL cost 25k or 50k?

Fribben.

Yeah, you get 3-5%(im pretty sure its 4-5% tho) no matter what level the killer/killed is. If a level 200 kills a level 60 he barely gets anything tho considering how much exp he needs for 1 level. It balances itself because of that. Its not worth it for a level 200 to kill a level 60 cuz he will waste a frag for very little exp. On tibianus people usually saved their frags for highlevels because they got more exp from them. In wars peoples levels could be anything from 120-80. Its not fair if highlevels wont gain exp from killing lower leveled enemies. If im 120 and a level 80 kills me for tons of exp, why cant i kill him and get a little exp? Its just risk and no reward in that case.

Last edited:
Okay, I liked the idea but I will have to test it abit before I announce it as official.

I tweaked the old tibia design abit to give a more fresh view, you may register your account and characters now however the ETA is still not set, so the 2000+ days you see on the countdown is simply an example to see how it fits the page.

www.originaltibia.com

Fribben.

Okay, I liked the idea but I will have to test it abit before I announce it as official.

I tweaked the old tibia design abit to give a more fresh view, you may register your account and characters now however the ETA is still not set, so the 2000+ days you see on the countdown is simply an example to see how it fits the page.

www.originaltibia.com

Fribben.
What about opening the server next friday, march 24? Or are you thinking about opening alot later than that? Could you give us an estimated time so we can start to spread the word? We had 25 guys on ts yesterday and i told them about originaltibia, they asked when it opened and i just said no idea cuz fribben didnt set a date.

@Aczkolwiek : WAS* is not to divide the players into RPG and WAR, it's to filter out people who joins a server for one day to ruin it. I have already debated Ollonborre on the p2w talk, you can check it out some pages back to see what I think of that.

@Underrated : Our budget is not enough to purchase otservlist countdown or yellow highlight at the moment, the full investment will go into the dedicated, I know this is crucial but this is how things are right now. I could open pre-donations for those who wants to donate and get points when the server start with a bonus, but we'll see about that.

@Ollonborre @Varis : Yes, if you attack a yellow skull who did not attack you and you are skull-less, then you will get a yellow skull too. I am actually considering making the UE with the division system as GFB, I will notify if these changes occur. I have a question to you about the PVP-Enforced, I read that you get ~3% of someones total experience, does it apply to any level range or is there a limit? Like if a level 200 kills a 60, do he still gain ~3% of his total experience or is it only above your own level? You have to elaborate on what you are suggesting regarding this aspect because it requires calculations and not just random numbers to be put in, because that could eventually kill the server.

Some changes that are notable to mention:
  • Vials removed on usage (can be convenient since it's a highrate)
  • Blessings removed as requested
  • Free boats during first day of server launch (if you dislike it, please comment why)
  • Do we make AOL cost 25k or 50k?

Fribben.

Nice to see you back fribben!

too much i think
redskull length is ok but ban is not

1-Dont put enfo very very high becouse then people get many levels and dont go exp, then you cant sneak them, only wait online for battle ;S. Also you avoid level 8 kill on purpose level 120 and get a lot of level, not fair. Enfo its nice as long as its not super exp you know what i mean Yea?

2- Ue like GFB+1

3-Banishment: 5 frags (3 days banishment). Remember it will be many noobchars in battle, with 5 frags to bann you risk very much that noobs come to battle, burst or gfb and this guy suicide and bann you. I suggest RS-3 Bann 7

4-Start This sunday or friday 24? Please you need to say so people can prepare you know, it can be fantastic.

too much i think
redskull length is ok but ban is not

Let me explain what you and your team did on Tibianus.

This guy was in a team on Tibianus who all had 3-4 characters each. Every day they took ban on one char for pking, this made it possible for them to go on a killing-spree every single day. Just clearing out cities and spawns, even fragging lvl 60's when they were all level 90-100.

day 1, ban 1 char
day 2, ban 1 char
day 3, unban 1 char, ban 1 char
day 4, unban 1 char, ban 1 char
day 5, unban 1 char, ban 1 char
This is how it worked there and thats what they did over and over every single day. and thats why this guy wants 1-2 days ban for playerkilling.

I suggest giving a 3day ban the first time you get banned, second time 1 week ban, then people wont do shit like this anymore.

Now that website is ready cant u set countdown to Friday? Its like 4 days left for advertisment.

cba to read all posts. but do something about gfb/ue spam. I'm sure someone came up with a nice idea for that. And i don't mind if it's a med rate. But I do mind it if the lootrate is low. So 4x loot pls:$

Back