• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 DISCUSSION THREAD - SUGGEST RATES & IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks people go on christmas break so no one will be on until after christmas ;/ should start it way sooner looks like a good ot

You lost alot of rep on your last OT when you had 120+ fake characters online.

Won't recommend this OT.

@Mr Knight : Unfortunanetly that won't be possible for me, but I hope I will see you there though :)

@Cygnus : Yes, I don't see a reason to higher it as the lootrate will be high enough for people to be able to hunt with manafluids including POI quest which will give people the possibility to receive soft boots.

@Lebban : Sorry to hear that, I hope to see you around anyway :)

2gsg6ll.jpg

Fribben.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lold at your reply fribben ;-p

Anyway, don't waste your time on this OT.

@MexBigComeback : Since when have I asked for your opinion regarding your visit on OriginalTibia or not? Get out of here quick, your making a fool out of yourself.

@Chaoio : I wish I could, but my plans says different. I hope to see you on the launch though :)

@vTune : No not at all.

@Lebban : You have said what you wanted to say, if you don't have anything more to say please leave the thread, have a good day.

Fribben.

It doesn't really matter if the start is 2 days right or left. Better start later and have everything polished ; )

I think the key to server's success is more advertising : )
You ALL can help and Fribben, maybe you should encourage somehow players to promote OriginalTibia.com
Creating some incentives would work nice

Addons

It should be received by items.
It would be awesome, people buying and selling creature items, boosts economy and adds the real feel of addons and outfits.
Premium points for addons sucks...

Random respawns of The Horned Fox, Demodras, Necropharus...

You lost alot of rep on your last OT when you had 120+ fake characters online.

Won't recommend this OT.

lol yeah, i got banned on all my characters for asking him why he spoofed chars

@Gunar :

Everyone is welcome to help us advertise the server in their own way, if you have any alternatives of how we could improve our advertisement, you are free to suggest it here or through PM. But I believe most players today including some of my own players rather give a bad impression of the server yet they are the ones playing it. Sad fact but this is today's advertisements.

@tukabb :

They will still be able to be sold at different NPCs and we are thinking of improving a new system for them to be a more important factor in the game.

About raids, we will enable more frequent raids and there will be events every 24 hours, this has yet not been announced and will be during the period the server is online.

Anyone doubting OriginalTibia or the staff or anything related to it is free to ask me any question you want and I will happily assist you with it. I am atleast happy to say that the vast majority of my players play due to the authentic PvP OriginalTibia provides & the staff members not interfering in player politics.

But as always trolls and flamers will hate on famous servers, we do not encourage them but it's an inevitable part of the community.

Fribben.

What will be on this edition of skill rate? And it was at the last edition? I need a comparison, I do not know what profession to play :D

did tibia 8.0 already have +def on weapons like +3 def on SoV? or its in later tibias?

i think it came with 8.1 enchant weapons not sure

make raids often and some events and this will be perfect. if you can open this friday it would be awesome to :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back