• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 DISCUSSION THREAD - SUGGEST RATES & IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cerebrum666_CO : It will be 9x on this edition which is almost 50% more than the previous. Keep in mind that skilling was quite easy on the previous edition.

@Cygnus : I believe it did infact exist. I will look it up and eventually migrate it to the weapons required.

@Larre88 : We will have that in mind, thank you for the suggestion. As stated before the start day is set till 20th of December.

@grengar : It will be solo and we are uncertain about war system, can easily be added within the servers run incase it becomes an urgent call.

WARS.png

Fribben.

desert quest solo on 50x rate
(Level 1 - 29 50x)
ppl will make chars lvl 20 on MC just to farm money at the beginning
u need to make it not solo or just lower starting exp cuz it will be abused for sure

maybe change

Level 1 - 29 50x
Level 30 - 54 35x
Level 55 - 69 20x

to

Level 1 - 29 35x
Level 30 - 54 30x
Level 55 - 69 20x

not much but atleast it will make it harder to abuse desert

You was always making highrate servers and people had trust on you becouse we were having FUN.
Suddenly after full donations and making lowrates for RPG'ers who spam your inbox you suddenly listen them. You lost all credibility to the good teams becouse of this fact, and without the war teams your server wont sucess to 200-300 players. I hope you change your mind and make a HIGHRATE and get all the players back, else good luck with spoofing characters when no people wanna play your OT.
Fribben you used to be a good hoster until money made you blind, thats what i think

@Cygnus : You are correct but you have to understand that the lootrate is quite high so it would be waste running around with level 20's to abuse it.

@flipini : I don't understand, you had trust BECAUSE you had fun? Are you reading what you are posting? Suddenly full of donations? This is pretty the most lame message I have heard in years. I for one atleast listen to the community and most often they get what they ask for, just because YOU alone wants something, does not mean that the majority is with you, especially when nobody signed your joke to a suggestion. So before you want to come and try to harass or make your lame assumptions, maybe you should start focusing on yourself.

But continue trash-talking, you and everyone else that used to write to me everyday about opening a new server and with more than respect I have dedicated towards you and others, I feel ashamed I raised my respect towards you. Suddenly you disagree with the rates and you want to trash-talk me instead of just moving on?

But people like you are weak, the weakest of man are people like you. When they are in a crowd they scream, when they are left alone they cry. And you can consider this a guidance in your life as you sincerely need some and have to grow up understanding that respect is more than licking my ass to open a server then when I refuse you stop.

Kind regards,
Fribben.

LOL you are so stupid, let me tell you its not only me talking the truth to your face on this thread, so whatever you wanna say bitch.
And you call me trash-talker? People not trust you anymore, you was a good hoster for 2-4 week server then close it, wait some more and give us. Now you wanna make lowrate for a community of 50-100 people (Becouse war teams we wont play). Im sorry u get butthurt when people tell you the truth, anyway I will play your server when you make highrate else enjoy your asslick community who spam you threads and later they quit becouse they get "random-pk" and die. So get lost ill be back when you host highrates and sucess as hoster again. Mark my Words.

LOL you are so stupid, let me tell you its not only me talking the truth to your face on this thread, so whatever you wanna say bitch.
And you call me trash-talker? People not trust you anymore, you was a good hoster for 2-4 week server then close it, wait some more and give us. Now you wanna make lowrate for a community of 50-100 people (Becouse war teams we wont play). Im sorry u get butthurt when people tell you the truth, anyway I will play your server when you make highrate else enjoy your asslick community who spam you threads and later they quit becouse they get "random-pk" and die. So get lost ill be back when you host highrates and sucess as hoster again. Mark my Words.
hes making a highrate, u blind or something?
Level 1 - 29 50x
Level 30 - 54 35x
Level 55 - 69 20x
Level 70 - 84 15x
Level 85 - 99 10x
Level 100 - 129 7x
Level 130 - 149 5x
Level 150+ 3.5x
this is highrate, if u clench your asshole u can make 100 in 2 days maybe even 1
u want higher? go tibia.com

hes making a highrate, u blind or something?

this is highrate, if u clench your asshole u can make 100 in 2 days maybe even 1
u want higher? go tibia.com
fucking twat read my previous posts to understand what a highrate is you fribben's bitch

fucking twat read my previous posts to understand what a highrate is you fribben's bitch
your posts dont explain anything, u are just spilling spaghetti
Use donations especially for war:

Bless Rose: for 5x death 5 euro
Money rose 100k: for 5 euro
Voucher Rose: 150% more exp for 3 hours.(Note you can get sneaked etc and people can stop u from exp. Use it wisely) 5 euro
Frag remover: 5 euro, also deletes red skull.
pls get out donation kid
this is a highrate, exp 1 day then u can war whats your problem with this rate

@flipini : I don't mind constructive critism, but when we have spoken for a year and you suggesting every other day on private message different projects I should open with a warm heart and respect and all of a sudden with a switch you insult, it proves the only bitch in here is you. Someone triggers the fire and you follow. Why have you never acted like this?

It feels like I'm giving out lecture of what the defintion of respect is and it's quite embaressing to do this, but I'm only trying to help a child like you to understand that I don't work with insults.

People exactly like you are the reason why this community is falling apart, you don't suggest, you demand and insult as if I were working for you or your father. But this clearly indicates on low-selfestimee which you want to lift by bashing me. As I've said to many many trolls, if THIS makes you feel better. Feel free to spam me all day.

OriginalTibia is a brand that has excessively built up it's reputation, anyone can vouch that we have never intefered in player politics this is one of the main approaches people is searching for in a server.
OriginalTibia never got big because of you, it got big because of people liking the server more than others.
OriginalTibia is not played because you want to entertain me, you play it because it's simply the best option with the most authentic PvP.

I'm writing this because I have passion for this project and my passion for OriginalTibia is hopefully continuely burning and I will continuely update and provide people something to enjoy, this server is for the players by the players as you can see here :)

You call me money hungry and tells me to implement exp-scroll, crystal coin donations, I smell more than hypocrisy here. And I'm not really sure you understand English, but well. I gave you a full answer atleast.

@Cerebrum666_CO : We do not offer any other services other than PayPal. We might add other services but it's uncertain if that will happen anytime soon.

Fribben.

I think that the new system on real tibia would be really cool on this server: you get 10% bonus exp on the exp share for every vocation you bring so (4 vocations is the best)
Then every vocation gets used as it should and there will be no fight about vocation balance. Also you get way more active spawns and it will be way harder for random pks since there will be 4 peps on alot of spawns
I know you haters gonna hate but please think about it.. this can be kinda amazing

Also make the TASKS possible to teamhunt. So atleast ONE get it.
2 weeks ago u make this comment implying that u are excited for the server and are going to play then few days later start hating and saying bullshit about fribben, what happened?

i cant be certain if fribben actually did what u are accusing him of but i played previous edition and every dp there was lots of ppl, my friend was doing to dwarf guard task and every cave he visited was occupied, laguna island tortoises had like 10 ppl hunting at all times, the server was pretty crowded and u saw ppl everywhere, at one point there was like 15ppl hunting barbarians cuz they had pretty sick loot, so from what i gather there was no spoofing going on

me and my friends will play originaltibia, i cant think of a single instance where some bullshit happened that was fribbens fault
i didnt see corruption, didnt experience any rollbacks as far as i remember
one of the very few good hosters in oldschool, if only the community was better and didnt leave servers when another new server starts cuz they wanna start over and try to be "the best" again
100% recommended

2 weeks ago u make this comment implying that u are excited for the server and are going to play then few days later start hating and saying bullshit about fribben, what happened?

i cant be certain if fribben actually did what u are accusing him of but i played previous edition and every dp there was lots of ppl, my friend was doing to dwarf guard task and every cave he visited was occupied, laguna island tortoises had like 10 ppl hunting at all times, the server was pretty crowded and u saw ppl everywhere, at one point there was like 15ppl hunting barbarians cuz they had pretty sick loot, so from what i gather there was no spoofing going on

me and my friends will play originaltibia, i cant think of a single instance where some bullshit happened that was fribbens fault
i didnt see corruption, didnt experience any rollbacks as far as i remember
one of the very few good hosters in oldschool, if only the community was better and didnt leave servers when another new server starts cuz they wanna start over and try to be "the best" again
100% recommended

I dont ask u to believe me, I ask you to have your eyes open. IF the server has 300+ players you should start searching ^^
Most of the characters was placed at Brotherhood/Nightmare tower in PoH, some in deeper banuta etc, this is no fiction this is a fact let me see if my friends still have the recording when they exiva around 150-200 people and were impossible to find. Even after the server died and NOBODY played it was still around 200-300 players for 2 or 3 weeks, I wont put that much efford into it but I can ask some respected people here in OTland to confrim the same story since they were in my team playing here.

+ The proof is in this thread, fribben doesnt even denie it.. so Im done here XD
Lebban says "you lost your reputation when u had over 120mcs"
Fribben said "Ok.."

So there is your proof :D

Last edited:
So first you want to play then you insult and make accusations? Someone got happy that he fooled some people that he didn't threathen me so he can feel secure about himself, whilst he know himself that he couldn't stand to his word. Because you are an internet gangster :)

As I stated before, anyone who have any doubts of the server can invite an impartial person to receive a free-tour by me to make him see what the server really has for players. I don't have a problem with that at all.

Please go over to this thread for more information about the server, it is starting in 3 days.

NF8gAv2.png

http://otland.net/threads/germany-o...-party-xp-system-authentic-pvp-3-days.225662/

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back