• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread.

In 2 days I will give you the exact exp rate, but continue posting what you feel it should be.

okolnirframe.png

Don't forget that the server is launching in less than 2 weeks, make sure you register!

Fribben.

^pussy bsp team need 20 ppl to kill 1 knight you are the biggest shit team ive ever seen

5x statics exp or hunted

Last edited:
5x seems to be the choice, but we will delay the final decision soon.

We are planning of re-making the conjure system (runes, ammunition) and make it profitable to conjure them so it creates a merchant atmosphere as previous versions, yet not as dramatic as back then. We are going to balance it so it does not affect other aspects.

poi.png

We are also modifying tempest rod to 2 sqm range due to raising interest in playing this vocation, nonetheless it's function of being a healer/support. (however, this is discussable).

Fribben.

Fribben, what about the map?
- Normal tomb spawns like they are supposed to be?
- Goroma island?

5x seems more appropriate, that way there won't be to many high levels. I still recommend Friday as launch day. Also, somehow tweaking the conjure and runemaking system seems like a great idea.

i vote 6x and move to friday instead of saturday

loot rate?
ice islands avalible without doing the quest?
mc legal? (no bot)

would be nice if u added party exp bonus like 10%
and add option to choose city when making a char, 400 ppl starting in thais sux

Last edited:
Back