• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Dear OriginalTibia players & OTLand visitors,

It has come to our attention that OriginalTibia is wanted in the opentibia market urgently due to lack of servers that fits the requirements of the people and due to the fairness our staff has to offer.

Therefore we have given a spicy twist to our 8.0 server which will bring you a much more realistic atmosphere and nonetheless, a serious server.

With this said - we would like to invite you to this discussion thread to share your opinion with other players and with the staff, all opinions matter to us and we will happily look forward reading all the comments.

We have gone through alot with our players and managed to pull through difficult times, therefore a special dedication to all the players that stood up for this server and made it into the best server out there today - thank you. This server is made by the players for the players.

warframe.png

Fribben.

Last edited:
This server will not be a server that will last for 2 weeks, it is a more serious server but not a lowrate.

It will provide a RPG atmosphere with a great balance with PVP and wars.

Fribben.

This server will not be a server that will last for 2 weeks, it is a more serious server but not a lowrate.

It will provide a RPG atmosphere with a great balance with PVP and wars.

Fribben.

What you dont understand is that people dont want to exp for 5 days between every battle because they are out of cash...

All your servers have failed because you got to low loot rate, and you try to change it everytime after like 3 weeks when almost all have quited.

ye last editions of ur servers are dieing before there happen any war.
instead of making djin vases add some premium that gives 10% higher exp and 10% higher loot and some % less deathlost or something like that.

@Lebban You are speaking of a highrate prespective. I already told you that we are not aiming for that.

We are going to provide a serious medium-rated server. If you think you know how to balance a server, this is afterall a discussion thread and you can post your rates here.

expshare is needed!! also add liberty bay??
All cities will be available at start.

Fribben.

@Lebban You are speaking of a highrate prespective. I already told you that we are not aiming for that.

We are going to provide a serious medium-rated server. If you think you know how to balance a server, this is afterall a discussion thread and you can post your rates here.

All cities will be available at start.

Fribben.

What stages is a medium-rated server in your mind?

Fribben maked

1>30=15x
30>50=10x
50>85=5x
85>100=3x

Maybe 5mp/2sec

Is only suggestion ^^

midrate didnt work last time, so why you think it will work this time?

What stages is a medium-rated server in your mind?
The question is not what is in my mind, I want to hear what players have in thought so I can see if I can make a mixture to satsify the majority.

midrate didnt work last time, so why you think it will work this time?

Very interesting post. Before it was not well-structured and it was rushed.

This time we have put alot of time into this project and we feel like we can provide even a low-rate server but we want to go with a midrate at first. There are several people who have announced OriginalTibia qualified for these positions and we feel ready to deliever.

it didnt work cause of low lootrate and djin vases

low or medium exp with high loot and free djin will work

It's easy to say low or medium, try putting an example. Free djinn will most likely not happen due to many player's request about keeping it like that, since they are being merchants and do business this way. It also provides player interacting with eachother this way.

Fribben.

Back