• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia's new discussion thread!

There's no ETA right now, we'll update you with information about that when we know it ourselves :) About the rates, I want the server to be a long-termed server hopefully (won't make any "the server will be online till 3010" statements ).

@Nothx: It's currently 4 mana / 2 seconds if you are promoted.

The server won't be pvp-enforced, and Rashid didn't exist on 7.4 so it won't exist on my server either.

FINALLY THERE IS SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS IT! :)
Stages are okay I guess, and mana/hp regain is it like mastercores?
And I might read over it, but when is it starting?

Finally a real 7.4 oldschool server coming up.

Not like masterscores or realots

I heard money for a dedi serv is whats only left before a test server will be up, is that true? if it is how much money is needed?

Yes, money is the only problem. He won't be begging for it else he will get banished aswell, but yea..

We're short on money at the moment, anyone that feels like contributing can drop a PM.

What do you think of this donation system:
"Premium account" - that gives you access to Postman+Djinn quest, gives you light and premium outfits.
"Death cleaner" - simply cleans your death list.
"Redskull & frag removal" - whipes out all the unjusts you have and removes the red skull of yours if you have one.
"Unban" - unbans your character.
"Sex change" - changes your gender.

Unban should only work if you get banned for excessive player killing imo. Nice ideas, I think those donates would actually work.

I wouldn't have any problem with these donations. And i'm normally very much against donations, so I don't think many will have anything against this. It's great.

botters account or ip ban.
but if its still possible make djinn quests whitout premium and can go sell loots??
frag remover not useful on first month or so because so low rate....
6-7x like on old server!!

Yes ofcourse djinns will be available if you do quest, you shouldnt have to pay to play.

Djinn quest is free to make, unless you want a shortcut and donate in order to access it.

If you bot on my server, you do not get banned, you get deleted. So donating would be rather useless.

New suggestion of the rate..

1-8 = 15x
9-14 = 7x
15-23 = 6x
24-29 = 5x
30+ = 4 x

Give me feedback.

I think you should make the start a bit higher then 7x, cause lots of players me including find it a bit boring to lvl at those low lvls :p , i would make it like 10x and then lower it at lvl 20 orso :)

Back