• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia's new discussion thread!

HOLY SHIT, can someone ban this retard off the forums? Seriously, Polish people are probably one of the most underestimated in the world. Its cause of people like this retarded guy that makes them look bad and states an HORRIBLE example which everyone belives in.

Start it again! And please dont make Basedrop GM (Yes he abused it badly lol)

Q1:

Will there be Dx9 support? Else this server won't get so many players.

Q2:

Can someone fill me in what's happening, what news we got? I prefer not reading throught the whole thread.

thx

Q1:

Will there be Dx9 support? Else this server won't get so many players.
No, there won't be Dx9 support but it doesn't matter, this server is able to reach sufficient number of players. Instead of complaining you should buy better computer.
Q2:

Can someone fill me in what's happening, what news we got? I prefer not reading throught the whole thread.

thx

No one knows except Fribben but i think he "died again" :/

No, there won't be Dx9 support but it doesn't matter, this server is able to reach sufficient number of players. Instead of complaining you should buy better computer.

No one knows except Fribben but i think he "died again" :/

So to you a question is a complaint? I guess you've gotten so many complaints about everything you do in your life, that's all you know nowadays.

Besides, I never lagged on Dx5. Some people ask questions regarding other people, because some people don't only care about oneself.

Nuff said =)

He didnt "die again". But there is nothing he can do because he has no work and is studying, cant just make some magic and get money to appear. I wish I could shit money and do whatever I want like you kids seem to think.
If you want it online, donate 50€. Otherwise keep the discussions about rates, etc.

Back