• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia's new discussion thread!

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Hello,

Been a while since I've been active on these forums and I've been thinking and I think it's soon time to bring back OriginalTibia!

What do you think of this?

4x exp all the way and ..

mana regenation:

not promoted:

sorc & druid:
2hp/2mana = 4/2 seconds

paladin:
2hp/2mana = 3/3 seconds

knight:
2hp/2mana = 2/4 seconds

promoted:

sorc & druid:
2hp/2mana = 3/1 seconds

paladin:
2hp/2mana = 2/2 seconds

knight:
2hp/2mana = 1/3 seconds

Give me suggestions and feedback!

Fribben.

Pvp-e with skulls? Noone has made a 7.4 pvp-e rpg yet would be fun xD. 4x all the way would be good if it was pvp-e. maybe 2x loot+ rashid and 3 mana regen instead of 2.

I think that looks great except for 2 things (my own opinion obviously)

1. rise mana tick when promoted by 1, so it's 2mana/2sec not promoted and --- 3 mana/1sec with promotion (because it feels great, really great (like a paradise) when you go from slow mana to much faster with promotion.

Also, the early stages really sux in all real maps. They are kinda fun in custom maps, custom servers but not really on real maps.

I think this would be great
lvl 1-8 (8x)
lvl 8-30 (5x)
lvl 30-60 (4x)
lvl 60+ (3x)

Sorry if I gave (too much) of my own opinion. If you don't like this, could you atleast boost the lvl 1-30?

Wow, so many old school servers comming up (mastercores,realots, orginialtibia)

This OT is definetely one of the best Ihave played so far, very FEW bugs, active GM - most 7.4 REAL damages etc, its rly nice - ill play! Btw lebban, I have to speak with you send me your MSN.

The server won't be pvp-enforced, and Rashid didn't exist on 7.4 so it won't exist on my server either.

I got a question, since all these new old school OTs are getting DDoSed, will yours prolly be aswell. How will you prevent the DDoS atks?

Last edited:
Well DDoS can never be blocked for a full 100%, you're able to minimize it a little (which he did on his past OT).

Higher rates like 7-10x or stages fast to 30> mid fast 50> and then like 4x
Welcome to the new advertising thread of OriginalTibia.com

Today we have decided to open the official server at 18:00 CET GMT+1, Swedish/Polish time. You can see the timecounter at www.originaltibia.com

From "Fribben"
Yes, I am the owner of OriginalTibia and I opened real-war.servegame.com, to raise intrest in the PvP side of my server, and test some things that made the server more bugless.

As you can see, the server is based on our own files, and hopefully we won't find many bugs, if we do.We will ofcourse try to deal with them ASAP. The server has been online on a dedicated host now for three days on a private beta stage. And it's time to make it into a public server!

[/SIZE][/I]
Ingame Information:
Map: Real map.
Client 7.4.
IP: www.originaltibia.com
Exp: 7x

Previous history of OriginalTibia:
I know I haven't started out so good when it comes to security. The server has been hacked twice, once due to insecurity in the computer and the second due to giving access to a hacker. We can't ensure protection against hackers, that is impossible for anyone to ensure, but I can ensure you that it'll be alot harder to hack the server now, then it was some months ago.

Please, do not troll in this thread, if you have any private concerns about the security or feel like asking too private questions that do NOT fit in this thread, please take it through PMs.

Hope to see you there,

Chaosb - OriginalTibia staff.

[video=youtube;0FuoKOOb77Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FuoKOOb77Y[/video]

TROLOLOLOLOL!

Last edited:
for the rest i have enjoy'd your previous server. drop rate just 2x right? and some higher on gold drop is sweet

Why are you posting a whole advertising content in here? I think 4x is good, we'll consider raising the experience in rookgaard, though.

Why are you posting a whole advertising content in here? I think 4x is good, we'll consider raising the experience in rookgaard, though.

4x is okay, however as you mentioned you should probably raise the xp through rook. Any eta? 1 week? 1 month?

I prefer exp little more than 4x someting like 7x or old originaltibia stages, also mana/hp reg. i think about 5 per 2 second.

Back