• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia's re-opening!

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Hello,

It has gone awhile since OriginalTibia was online and this time we're thinking of opening it again, but first we'd like to hear from you players what rates and other ideas to improve the gameplay/economy or anything that you feel is needed.

Constructive critism is good, flamers will be ignored.

We do not have any estimated time for the opening yet, since we are still short on money, but comming up with dates is not wrong either.

Fribben.

hmm not like eliteots where you get to fast around lvl 80-100 and then the server is slowly dieing. so i guess it should be exp rate like
8-20 15x
20-40 10x
40-60 5x
60-xxx 2x?

hmm not like eliteots where you get to fast around lvl 80-100 and then the server is slowly dieing. so i guess it should be exp rate like
8-20 15x
20-40 10x
40-60 5x
60-xxx 2x?

I think 3x last stage and make stages a bit longer. Last stage could be 91+ perhaps?

OriginalTibia will come with alot of updates associated with map, npcs and monsters balances both source modifications to get as much as possible free from bugs proffesional 7.4 server. Since last edition we spent some time to work on it.
I wonder about the rates we could excluded stage rate and turn it 5x or similarly, it's my suggestion.

Thanks for contributing the rates, but what about the hp/mana regenation? It will be lowered, but how much should I make it?

It should be rather high, to make hunting with runes compfortable. But not high enough to ruin battles. What was it last time?

Like 10 mana / 2 secs. But that's too high because runes loose it's value especially when you have 220 for a sudden death rune.

Tip from me:

Change the name, since your OTServer is not the Original Tibia.

Tip from me:

Change the name, since your OTServer is not the Original Tibia.

Original "Tibia" does not exist any longer, therefore I choosed this name. Today's "Tibia" is a totally new retarded game.

7.4, yes it will have some sort of donation form but not sure what it will be yet, probably like the previous donation table and a few extra things. Nothing that concerns the gameplay, though.

Maybe 7 or 8 mana per sec? Don't set it too low because it will make server to hard.

7-8 per sec is TOO high, I'll try something out and see what fits most.

Back