• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia's re-opening!

yes, sorcs were damn irritating to exp in cipsofts tibia, you should try to emulate that so that the majority of high lvls in war are knights\rps and theres only a couple of very high lvl mages (kind of how classic tibia was)

but this is originaltibia, it is original on his own. it shouldn't be a copy of classicitiba..? especially cause this is gonne be mid rate, im fine with making it abit harder for mages but making the mana regain so low that you have to wait 45 minutes for a bp gfb is abit to much for me.

Then give your thoughts about it how much the regenation should be

Just make it as it was on your previous server omfg, i dont see any problems. U had 200~ ppl online and u want changes in ur system? It was easy to get lvls on mages because monsters were retarded and its good, it was easy to get runes because of fast mana regen and mcs, its good, and let one thing stay hard i mean manafluids 100 gp each and let them give not so much mana. About ue dmg, ue shouldn't be to strong like 60ms shouldnt kill other 60 ms with burst+ue, but it shouldnt be to low also. For example if mage has 400hp let the other mage with 400 hp hit him with ue like 275-305~, not 350 and not 250.

Last edited:
The main reason with my projects is to make the PvP as good as possible and to make the wars special and not like any other "oldschool" server. So that's my problem, if you dislike my proposal come up with another one and it can be discussed as this is a discussion thread :)

I Agree with mex u should make this server like previus originaltibia dont change anything. Dont listen people who want changes from 7.6 or something.

but this is originaltibia, it is original on his own. it shouldn't be a copy of classicitiba..? especially cause this is gonne be mid rate, im fine with making it abit harder for mages but making the mana regain so low that you have to wait 45 minutes for a bp gfb is abit to much for me.

im not suggesting a copy of classic, i suggest making changes that will make battles better than rush double ue\sd ue then rush out

Well, I will for sure not use the same regenation as the previous edition of OriginalTibia since it didn't work out as I wanted to. Runes were shit, they were not really worth anything since you could make 5 backpacks of SDs within an hour if not even faster.

Therefore I'm going to change that, I'm unsure if I'm going to change anything else, so the new topic to discuss is How much should the mana regenation be?

agree'd aslong as it is not like rl tibia or close to it.. i don't feel like wasting my time that much.

I like oldschool and oldschool wars but its just sad that nowadays wars just goes about triple ue combo or whatever... Make it harder for mages and if people cry about taking too much time for runes making
Then lower the manacost of it a bit?

I never player originaltibia btw it was just a idea...

I like oldschool and oldschool wars but its just sad that nowadays wars just goes about triple ue combo or whatever... Make it harder for mages and if people cry about taking too much time for runes making
Then lower the manacost of it a bit?

I never player originaltibia btw it was just a idea...

Don't lower ue that much. In 7.4 you could often ue combo palas with two people so with three people shouldn't be a problem even here. Remember ue is 800 + another 400-800 depending on how many ues hit your mana shield. It's lots of mana for a level 80.

Mana rege doesnt matter the different between 5 or 10 mana regen is nothing. The point is not to spam for example exura gran because mana rege is 30-40, if it's 5 or 10 its the same for me. The different is only in making runes, with 10 mana regen u will make runes faster = u dont have to spend much time for making runes, u dont have to care if u are wasting sds when u are fighting because u have enough runes and its good. For example u are chasing enemy and u care about shooting sds because u have with u just one bp, but if u have 2 bps u can feel more free to shoot. As for me 10 mana regen would be better because u can make runes faster and u cant even spam spells like on illuminate where mana regen was 35 and u didnt have to care about mana when u were healing. If the mana regen will be 5 it means players will use more mcs to get runes. I will for sure use some mcs to make suplies for a war.

And about economy and runes worth, who cares about that ppl are selling runes only on start to get cash for promo so just make promotion cheaper for example 10k, so ppl will just make desert quest and get prmo and then safe runes for hunting/waring. If paladin or knight need runes they will for sure buy it from friends or make one mc for some runes. Do we care if there are many ppl using mc? No, if we see there are enemies to fight. We only cry if there are many ppl online and noone to war so then we say many mcs online bla bla bla.

I was also thinking about getting lvls, if there will be many ppl playing like 100+ and many 30-50 lvls running arround it will be hard to find free place to exp where u can also make fast pg. I think u should make biggers spawns in all tombs in tp. Like it was on eliteots. It shouldnt be hard to get like 50-60 lvl fast. I dont know about rates but wars should be on 50-70 lvls so the exp rate after 70 should be 3x and after 90 2x as for me.
And about geting lvls, using sds on dls/demons/wrls shouldnt be the only way to make sick pg. Using gfbs should be also a way to make pg.

Last edited:
Mana rege doesnt matter the different between 5 or 10 mana regen is nothing. The point is not to spam for example exura gran because mana rege is 30-40, if it's 5 or 10 its the same for me. The different is only in making runes, with 10 mana regen u will runes faster = u dont have to spend much time for making runes, u dont have to care if u are wasting sds when u are fighting because u have enough runes and its good. For example u are chasing enemy and u care about shooting sds because u have with u just one bp, but if u have 2 bps u can feel more free to shoot. As for me 10 mana regen would be better because u can make runes faster and u cant even spam spells like on illuminate where mana regen was 35 and u didnt have to care about mana when u were healing. If the mana regen will be 5 it means players will use more mcs to get runes. I will for sure use some mcs to make suplies for a war.

And about economy and runes worth, who cares about that ppl are selling runes only on start to get cash for promo so just make promotion cheaper for example 10k, so ppl will just make desert quest and get prmo and then safe runes for hunting/waring.

totally agreedzor

hehe and i edited the post like 5 times to make it perfect for me xd As u can see its edited after u quoted me.

you should make MC illegal or at least limit people to 1 extra client, if youre going to make runes worth a bit more (due to lower mana reg)

I do not encourage custom spawns, nor do I want this server to be an one month termed server. I want it to last a little longer. Therefore I'm thinking of lowering the mana regenation and such. And about MC, I already thought of illegalizing it not sure yet, though.

Illegal everything like on tibianic and u will fail faster. Ban every mc, every lighthack and u will ffffail. 1 mc xhould be allowed for sure.

Back