• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~Origins: a World Apart~ (Mapping Thread) -UPDATED: Aug 21st-

I don't quite like thick grass borders going on top of the same ground type as it, it tends to look strange and doesn't really fit. But start making some new pieces; constantly seeing the same pieces over and over get's repetitive. Still a nice map though.

There's going to be a lot of new stuff today, don't worry :) Me and Patrick Star have been hard at work and today is going to be a big reveal on what Origins really is!

And thanks a lot Noxiz and seya~ ^^

Reworking my swamp, and turning it into a marsh'y forest with a small town on/by the river. This style of swamp forest is definitely time consuming...
qupn.png

n548.png

I would add some supports to that building (under it), and remove that random candle. I've never really liked those trees, nor can I make them, but I guess that's more of a personal preference. It does seem a little empty though marshes would have a little more wild nature, and I am speaking about the place you focused on not the surrounding areas. It will probably end up as a good piece when you finish it. Oh and p.s. most mapping is time consuming it's a part of the job, haha.

Back