• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Osama Bin Laden Dead

advander

Duck
Reaction score
After 10 years of hunting, a team of CIA officers and Navy SEALs kill bin Laden in a firefight near the Pakistani capital.

Will this lead to freedom or more war?
what do you think?

nope, it was british and australian SAS

they might have not stopped Al Qaeda's operation, but at least the deaths on US soil have been avenged

Bin Laden has more than 10 doubles .. I never can find .. no one would on neiego not reported ..
He pays them so much .. what would the 10 years to earn ...

035SnwtTaH.png

there will never be peace in these kind of country's atleast i wont believe it untill it happens! and gratz that osama is killed but 1 of his sons will replace him i think

I thought 2 of his sons were killed in the raid at the compound also? ;0
And this is probably just going to lead to more war, but as Cykotitan said, the US Deaths have been avenged.

If you ask me, why don't the Russians just nuke africa/middle-east.

Nobody has the photos of Osama and doesn't know the burial place and nobody knows whether it was Osama. I think that they want to calm people. This is my opinion ;]

Nobody has the photos of Osama and doesn't know the burial place and nobody knows whether it was Osama. I think that they want to calm people. This is my opinion ;]

It just happened yesterday, give it some time.
Photos will most likely not be shown publicly due to the graphic nature, so you might have to some deeper searching for it.
His burial is a proper burial under the Islamic law, he was dumped into the sea. You're correct, no one knows 100% for sure, this is because the DNA has not been turned in yet.

EDIT: A DNA match confirms Osama bin Laden was killed, a senior administration official tells CNN.

First of all people? Osama it's fake.. until real proof shuts my ass up..

Obama's ratings?? last week people doubted he was a legal citizen.. they were talking all kinds of trash about him.. Now this?
Quoting the president of the United States: "I'm responsible for the kill of Osama Bin Laden" After his speech.. you had people yelling his name and singing the national anthem outside the white house..

US economy is apparently growing.. slowly but it is.. Expect a great boost in patriotism.. motivation? Once more.. the government proofs how intelligent and organized they are.. and they are basically laughing at us Americans...

Bullshit.. that's all i can say..

Back