• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Actually every single post in this thread may be true.
But where is the proof? They say that they don't have his body and that it's somewhere in the sea.. BUT WHY!! We want proof. I personally don't believe this shit...

[video=youtube;xj0pM5FoYbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj0pM5FoYbs[/video]

Actually every single post in this thread may be true.
But where is the proof? They say that they don't have his body and that it's somewhere in the sea.. BUT WHY!! We want proof. I personally don't believe this shit...

Best American graphics are already working on that.

Its all to hide the truth on Obama's birth. There pressure was to high so they made this show with Bin Laden

The purported Bin Laden raid hoax gets kookier by the minute. The account has already changed multiple times over as the Pentagon and the White House do not seem to be able to get their story straight with each other.

First Bin Laden was armed, then he was not. First Bin Laden used his wife as a human shield then he did not. First Bin Laden was shot on sight then he was shot only after being captured first. First Bin Laden’s compound was a plush million dollar mansion then it was a dirty house with no air conditioning worth a quarter of that.

040511fairytale.jpg

Pentagon, White House Can’t Get Their Bin Laden Fairy Tale Straight

Edit: Obama says he won’t release Bin Laden death photo but they release such & Government does not want you to see Osama death photo. But they released these.

WARNING: This post contains graphic and violent images including dead bodies
SCROLL DOWN IF YOU CAN'T SEE BLOOD.​

U.S.-special-forces-assau-008.jpg

U.S.-special-forces-assau-007.jpg

U.S.-special-forces-assau-006.jpg

Last edited:
Well that's bad... Why did they kill Osama and then pushed him into the water? Just wait some months and the war will become worse and worse, maybe a bomb in the pentagon or maybe at white house.
I support them both but...

The purported Bin Laden raid hoax gets kookier by the minute. The account has already changed multiple times over as the Pentagon and the White House do not seem to be able to get their story straight with each other.

First Bin Laden was armed, then he was not. First Bin Laden used his wife as a human shield then he did not. First Bin Laden was shot on sight then he was shot only after being captured first. First Bin Laden’s compound was a plush million dollar mansion then it was a dirty house with no air conditioning worth a quarter of that.

040511fairytale.jpg

Pentagon, White House Can’t Get Their Bin Laden Fairy Tale Straight

Edit: Obama says he won’t release Bin Laden death photo but they release such & Government does not want you to see Osama death photo. But they released these.

WARNING: This post contains graphic and violent images including dead bodies
SCROLL DOWN IF YOU CAN'T SEE BLOOD.​

U.S.-special-forces-assau-008.jpg

U.S.-special-forces-assau-007.jpg

U.S.-special-forces-assau-006.jpg

The US government did not release those, so learn to fucking read the article.
Other people took pictures of those people long after the US took Bin Laden's body.
Plus another tip for you, PrisonPlanet is nothing but bullshit, they don't speak the truth either.

whoever needs proof that he is dead is fucking retarded.

How so? I mean, I don't give a damn if he is dead or not, he didn't blew buildings in Mexico, but I strongly believe a north american person above 15-18 years old would love to see proof that this terrorist has been killed.

yea, was wondering if that was it. didn't want to make myself look stupid if not

nopes, was just waiting for someone to point it out. :D:D

Back