• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Osama Bin Laden Dead

[video=youtube;czzgOr4vlUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czzgOr4vlUE[/video]

[video=youtube;Sj7gUyRiNtY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj7gUyRiNtY&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:
More like, he would let the american citizens know their gov. is lying to them.

/\ This man speaks the truth.

Who gives a fuck though? Hes just 1 single person... Sure he might be behind some major events but he certainly didnt do it all alone.
Wich means that whoever helped him do all that shit is still out there so I dont really understand all this hype for 1 day all over the world.

They're celebrating like they put terrorism to an end.. Wich is certainly not true.

You americans are weird.

/\ This man speaks the truth.

Who gives a fuck though? Hes just 1 single person... Sure he might be behind some major events but he certainly didnt do it all alone.
Wich means that whoever helped him do all that shit is still out there so I dont really understand all this hype for 1 day all over the world.

They're celebrating like they put terrorism to an end.. Wich is certainly not true.

You americans are weird.

Sure, he wasn't the only one that did the attack, but he was the leader, it was his idea, it was his plan.
I'm pretty sure 9/11 wouldn't have happened, the War on Terror wouldn't have happened if Osama Bin Laden didn't exist.

We know what the consequences are, we know what's going to happen after his death, we know the War on Terror is not over.
But the spirit was to do whatever it fucking takes to get this man to pay the price for his mass murders on the American people.

Nobody is celebrating that the war is over, people are jubilant that this man is finally dead.
Sure, there are some people celebrating his death and I do find that very strange and other-worldly, but don't let those group of people influence the rest of the Americans.
There are some very serious son of a bitches out there.

Leaders come and go.
Bin Laden did what he did, America went for revenge and killed him.

It's a spiral and I bet whatever you want to that now the cicle will continue.

Its all a conspiracy i found him in my closet and beat him to death with my pillow.

If he really is dead and not some double, we gonna need to start building bomb shelters ;l

If he really is dead and not some double, we gonna need to start building bomb shelters ;l

what for? theres no terrorist worse than osama these days.....

anyways, I want to se obama showing his dead face live and smiling, then i'll believe

anyways, I want to se obama showing his dead face live and smiling, then i'll believe

lol he was just 1 member of alqaeda, the leader but anyways, there are successors and i heard they are worse than osama, also if you kill their leader i dont think they will be in peace :p

And I heard on the radio that it was african special forces who got him XD

After 10 years of hunting, a team of CIA officers and Navy SEALs kill bin Laden in a firefight near the Pakistani capital.

Will this lead to freedom or more war?
what do you think?
nope, it was british and australian SAS

they might have not stopped Al Qaeda's operation, but at least the deaths on US soil have been avenged

i heard, that a mexican command killed him

Last edited:
lol he was just 1 member of alqaeda, the leader but anyways, there are successors and i heard they are worse than osama, also if you kill their leader i dont think they will be in peace :p

i heard, that a mexican command killed him

Nah holmes, we juz chillin in mehico essay, waz dem ess ayy ess puto's dat got him ae.

What about George W. Bush? Or Sheron? Actually I think that they are baby killers.

Back