• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT 5v5 Team-Tournament - 100$ MONTHLY, 5vs5 tournament, free entry! 1000$ Dollar in Prices 2016!

Prove what? As said, the inbuilt aimbot and hotkeys is the best anti-cheat there is because it takes away the biggest/best parts of cheating since it lets everyone auto-heal and auto-aim.

Other than that ofcourse is bot-timed magic walls but with an increased exhaust that cheat is greatly nerfed. And UE's kills your own team aswell, so.. what's left?

Either way, if you're looking at it from a non-botting players perspective it's a rather wimpy thing to not enter the tournament on the grounds that there might be cheaters succeding in hiding their illegal apps. Let cheaters win on walk-over? As said I highly doubt a team of 5 plays any better with a bot than without. Anyways it's free entry so it's not like any players playing without cheats and losing loses any money.. there's 0 donations during this as stated.

Prove what? As said, the inbuilt aimbot and hotkeys is the best anti-cheat there is because it takes away the biggest/best parts of cheating since it lets everyone auto-heal and auto-aim.

Other than that ofcourse is bot-timed magic walls but with an increased exhaust that cheat is greatly nerfed. And UE's kills your own team aswell, so.. what's left?

Either way, if you're looking at it from a non-botting players perspective it's a rather wimpy thing to not enter the tournament on the grounds that there might be cheaters succeding in hiding their illegal apps. Let cheaters win on walk-over? As said I highly doubt a team of 5 plays any better with a bot than without. Anyways it's free entry so it's not like any players playing without cheats and losing loses any money.. there's 0 donations during this as stated.

Well you basically stated that in the finals in december it would be impossible to bot, I'm just wondering how you're going to achieve that. Autohealing & automana at certain % hp definitely gives an advantage, even to people that have been playing for years and years now.

"At final(500$ in dec) it will not be possible because it will be streamed and too many observers"

You can stream and observe all you want, I very highly doubt you'll be able to say someone is botting with 100% accuracy.

You're right in that it will be very hard or almost impossible to prove something like that with 100% accuracy, but:

If it stays under the line of "100% bot" it is, imo from experience, just as good as a good player. Besides, I can't see how the bot is of any priority in a 5v5 battle.. the tactics of running/trapping/timing together as a team is of soooo much more importance. And at least as far as I know there's no bots controlling 5 characters simultaneously, right? Not yet, at least :p

Nice video but if you think that would be possible in a 5v5 arena-fight you obviously missed something ;) The point of the 5v5 Arena-fights is that both teams are 100% equal, no traps or login-ganks or shit like that. Pure team-tactics and ofcourse player-skill

This is where the tournament-battles takes place.

1%20(132).PNG

about the video:
This is nice stuff though.. I'm not really sure whats your point in posting it though. Would you consider "traps" like this "cheating" that you want to prevent? Or what is your point? :p

My point is that being able to hit your opponent with runes 101% of the times makes just no sense, that has nothing to do with skill or teamplay, throwing magicwalls will get boring at some point, if you have only EK's it will be the one of the most boring things ever to watch / take part on, since they're immortal. You asked for a software that controlls multiple characters simultaneously, and I delivered.

Basically this is going to feel like 5v5 bomberman.

Aha, the multiple-controller.. well, that was a login magebomb, as said that will not be possible in an arranged event though so not really relevant. Max-lvls will be 100 or perhaps slightly above so it won't be never-ending fights... unless, as you said, some team decides to pick EKs only and they meet a team without strong shock-damage. But what if they would meet a team with 5 RPs? :p it will always be possible to make a team built to counter a specific team, which is why an important aspect is to chose the right amount of what vocations. Stuff like this will be far more important than gaining a few milli-secs by using cheat-apps.

Aha, the multiple-controller.. well, that was a login magebomb, as said that will not be possible in an arranged event though so not really relevant. Max-lvls will be 100 or perhaps slightly above so it won't be never-ending fights... unless, as you said, some team decides to pick EKs only and they meet a team without strong shock-damage. But what if they would meet a team with 5 RPs? :p it will always be possible to make a team built to counter a specific team, which is why an important aspect is to chose the right amount of what vocations. Stuff like this will be far more important than gaining a few milli-secs by using cheat-apps.

So you are accepting that there will be cheaters that you can't track. It's a 8.6 server, so cheaters already have an edge by cheating for levels/resources. Why the hell a custom server is 8.6 anyways besides elfbot? But in your opinion it's not a problem at all, because botters advantage is marginal. Well sir, you actually have no idea what you are talking about. It's totally delusional.

Not really sure what you're on about.. cavebotting will not be allowed during build-up nor open-beta so what are you referring to? That I can't stop 100% of people trying to cave-bot? Well, duh! :p What server can?

What is it that I say is "not a problem at all"? Bots? All i'm saying is that in the arena-battles it will be possible to supervise and record to the extent that nobody can use any extreme-cheating.. not that I or anyone here obviously know of such a cheat anyways?? What cheat would be so effective do you mean? Or is the main concern the build-up time/cave-botting during the weeks?

Not really sure what you're on about.. cavebotting will not be allowed during build-up nor open-beta so what are you referring to? That I can't stop 100% of people trying to cave-bot? Well, duh! :p What server can?

What is it that I say is "not a problem at all"? Bots? All i'm saying is that in the arena-battles it will be possible to supervise and record to the extent that nobody can use any extreme-cheating.. not that I or anyone here obviously know of such a cheat anyways?? What cheat would be so effective do you mean? Or is the main concern the build-up time/cave-botting during the weeks?

You can guarantee 95%+ will bot with a 8.6 server. I don't see the reason for going custom and not using TFS 1.x for 10.xx. People here in OtLand know how things works, you can't convince people here that a 8.6 PvP tournament won't be total bullshit. Regardless you will achieve your goal, that is to attract players to your server.

You can guarantee 95%+ will bot with a 8.6 server. I don't see the reason for going custom and not using TFS 1.x for 10.xx. People here in OtLand know how things works, you can't convince people here that a 8.6 PvP tournament won't be total bullshit. Regardless you will achieve your goal, that is to attract players to your server.

I've discussed this with 3 good friends forever and ever and they are as hard to convince as you guys :p I'm still optimistic though, I see openings while you guys focuse on the obstacles ;) It will bring some players to my server ofcourse but, probably not half as many as if I would have bought ads on OTServlist.. so don't talk about this like im doing this all for my own winnings(because then I would pay all my money to otservlist and not try to create a community-driven Team-tournament thing.. this stuff could give sooo much power back to the players its ridicilous! )

As said, the only point imo where the cheating might be too good to the point where its a game-changer is this discussion:

Someone skilled in elfbot can do it easily. And in that I mean making each char move the way he wants it to, attack the same target without making a proper combo so it's undetectable, push the target to the direction he choses, mw exactly where he wants it, firebomb, etc.
Basically you can't tell if it's 1 person and neither that he's doing it using a bot.
9/10 times 5 players with linked minds will wreck 5 players that think individually

... HOW? You could pre-program anything, but is there really someone out there that can control 5 bots same time? As a team as 1 unit? As you say "9/10 times 5 players with linked minds will wreck 5 players that think individually"... Yeap! Which is why superior teamplay and tactics is what it's all about and not have the last 1% of timing/aim that a bot gives you.. which is why I think a team of 5 that's been training together is far superior to a team of 5 that needs to fall back to where their cheats can help them(where is this exactly? Nobody has yet explained where this 5-bots would be the strongest.. open fields? small quarters? Whats you're take?? Please help me break it down.. then we can know easier where we should look for cheaters)

1, a team of 5 that have trained together to work as 1 unit to take battle or defense wherever the battle requires is superior to a team of 5 equally trained players relying on cheats.

2, the team cheating might have an easy time getting to the finals and also an easy-time during build-up(unless caught cave-bottnig and being deleted!) but once in the finals they will have to change tactics. They cannot use cheats to the same extent as they will be watched their every move. And how could a team that's been cheating to come to finals be better than a team that's been battling with skill and tactics to get there? I simply cannot see a cheating-team win this. At all. As said, easier during buildup and quarter-finals and such where there will be less GMs but then..

3, after these tournaments, if successful, there will be more. But then it will be with entry-fees so that the price-money can stay high and interesting. Then cheaters would throw away their entry-fee if they get caught cheating, which is another thing that should discourage alot.

Edit:

a call to EVERYONE(players mostly!):

I'm putting 1000$ from my own pocket into the idea that this is possible to do without the event being destroyed by cheaters. If you don't want to participate in tournaments or not doesn't matter but please share your doubts and thoughts on the matter!

As far as I know this have not been tried before(but I'm not OT-historian!), so, that means: If ths is a brutal failure it will never ever happen again(most likely). It's big chance of turning things around and giving some power back to players. Players needs to have organized demands on servers and REALLY they need leagues and rankings.. it's 20 years past creation of Tibia and PVPers still don't have a single forum/centre :(

Edit 2:

Also, concerning clients.. We cannot use a custom-client. The point is to set standards of rules that all 8.6 servers(and later ofc all versions) can use(Similar rules, as all servers have slightly different settings ofcourse). With custom-clients this is simply not possible. With original client everyone knows the settings of the client and that the rest is server-configs..

Last edited:
I can & I've done it. It's way more difficult to war in OB with mcs.
Pvping with bots is an art in itself. It's by no means as easy as it may seem.
How effective it is & how difficult to detect comes down to how good scripts the cheater has and how much the cheater has practiced against good opponents.

War in OB(what is OB? :p )? Yeah I think as you say it's needed some pretty damn good skills to PvP well with bots aswell but, did you really ever set up anything that came close to being able to rival 5 opponents that's trained together? Sorry but I doubt that.. :p Just imagine an Arena fight 5v5 - it's not like you easily chose where and when the battle begins. It would be an epic battle of tactics on how to innitiate alone.. You'd need to be able to adopt to fighting different teams aswell - some will try to win with a team of knights only, some with mages only etc..

I'm done making a video on Argardhs vocation-setup btw, will upload as soon as my ISP lets me.. ill put it in this post later if not a new one. It's not really any new info(a few updates/miiiinor changes though) for Argardh-followers but it's a must-see for anyone wanting to participate in the $-events ofcourse.. (you could also read about vocations, ofcourse, but atm all library-pages , forum posts, text-documents etc are not 100% updated).

Last edited:
Prize-pot changes:

1st September is first payout of 50$ to highest level on Argardhs Open-Beta. After that its 1st Oct, Nov and Dec(beta ends on dec 1).

50$ Monthly Team-Tournament on the 20-25th of every month(weekends or weekdays??)

And the December tournament, to what this thread is mostly about(or should be):

10th December we start a 1 week high-rate Argardh-server. We end it with a 5v5 Team-Tournament where the winning team gets 400$, while the 2nd and 3rd place both get 50$.

NO DONATIONS, 100% FREE!

Back when I was testing bots in OtServer's I was using TibiaBot NG, I was able to successfully command a 5 player group, with some additional scripts on Umby's OT.
3 mages, that followed a paladin at a distance, and would heal , use mana shield, drink potions and would target players based on who the paladin was attacking.
I myself would play the 5th character, a knight, in order to hinder, paralyze, and direct the paladin using simple ai and chat commands.

Using this team combination of 2 sorcerer's, 1 druid, 1 paladin, 1 knight, I was able to clear all of the available bosses, get an account for each character, and achieve most of the addons available at the time.
My highest level range was approximately 160-170. (experience was reset upon dying/logout, and killing other players was the only real way to gain experience.)

I was about 12-13 years old at the time, using dial-up in the middle of the night, on an extremely dated computer.

I'm fairly confident that using bot's in a pvp scenario is very possible, and likely, if someone put's the motivation into it.

The bot's nowadays are likely more advanced then what I used to toy with back in the day, and being older and more experienced, I feel it would even be possible to fully fight using bot's in a professional environment given enough time and inclination by a player to accomplish this.

This being said, other then much higher reflex time and more precisely coordinated attacks, a fully voiced team of active players with higher then average skill should be able to fight a bot army and win consecutively if they find a gap in the bot's current programming / tactics available, and exploit it.

If the team of players is highly skilled, and the bot team is not playing full turtle, then the players should win almost any match-up.

That being said, If a team of highly skilled players face off against another team of highly skilled players, with bot assistance tools, this is where the match-ups become finicky.

Assuming that the tools help the highly skilled players effectively, they will be able to focus more attention on the battlefield instead of their life bar, swapping weapons, hitting the correct hotkeys, counting down the magic wall timers (which in most bot's I've seen, timers are easily editable).

Assuming the above, this gives one team an advantage over the other team, which may make the game fall into their favour.

T L : D R -- Below.

Now while I personally do not care one way or another how the tournament or server runs, you must realize that having more information available to a player will inevitably benefit them and their team, and this is what legitimate players are constantly complaining about, no matter what platform you utilize.

The main problem stems from having an active bot community within a game at all.
Every player, including legitimate ones are scrutinized on their behavior and actions within their environment and this inevitably divides the community into separate sections of interest, in the fear of being reprimanded or accused of inappropriate behaviour.

This underlying fear is what drives a lot of the legitimate players to either leave the game entirely or start expanding their horizons into bot assisted game-play, which has it's own provisions in keeping a player addicted to their beloved environment but at a fundamentally flawed perspective.

Beyond this stagnant view of the world, we still have a fundamentally sound system to contribute to the community and it's beholders, and that's a great feeling.
I really wish you luck in your dreams of making this bleak landscape flourish with new idea's and possibilities.

Good luck in all your endeavors,

Xikini

Last edited:
Cool botting story! :)

I'm fairly confident that using bot's in a pvp scenario is very possible, and likely, if someone put's the motivation into it.

The bot's nowadays are likely more advanced then what I used to toy with back in the day, and being older and more experienced, I feel it would even be possible to fully fight using bot's in a professional environment given enough time and inclination by a player to accomplish this.

This being said, other then much higher reflex time and more precisely coordinated attacks, a fully voiced team of active players with higher then average skill should be able to fight a bot army and win consecutively if they find a gap in the bot's current programming / tactics available, and exploit it.

If the team of players is highly skilled, and the bot team is not playing full turtle, then the players should win almost any match-up.

That being said, If a team of highly skilled players face off against another team of highly skilled players, with bot assistance tools, this is where the match-ups become finicky.

Assuming that the tools help the highly skilled players effectively, they will be able to focus more attention on the battlefield instead of their life bar, swapping weapons, hitting the correct hotkeys, counting down the magic wall timers (which in most bot's I've seen, timers are easily editable).

Assuming the above, this gives one team an advantage over the other team, which may make the game fall into their favour.

Ya, very good points. Ofcourse in the end it will be like steroids - it will give you the edge but it(bot/steroid) in itself won't take you anywhere or do anything for you. It's the "winning edge" that is the danger ofcourse to give to dishonest competitors but there's also the risks of being deleted and losing A LOT of time and effort because you weren't "clean" with your game.

I do however doubt that a team of 5 that understands a 5v5 scenario well will be the same kind of person that thinks the "edge" will be something of importance at the moment. I think at the moment, as in before we know a lot about the 5v5 format, tactics will be waaaaay superior to player-skill of the individuals. Until some higher standards are established in tactics I honestly don't think this 5v5 format will be a "cheaters game" at all. Tactics of Group > Performance of Characters

Now while I personally do not care one way or another how the tournament or server runs, you must realize that having more information available to a player will inevitably benefit them and their team, and this is what legitimate players are constantly complaining about, no matter what platform you utilize.

Presenting the rules and settings is and will be throughout this project be of my highest priority. It's everything that the players know the rules, settings and environment in which they compete in. If there's no trust in this - there's no players that will invest time in it.

The main problem stems from having an active bot community within a game at all.
Every player, including legitimate ones are scrutinized on their behavior and actions within their environment and this inevitably divides the community into separate sections of interest, in the fear of being reprimanded or accused of inappropriate behaviour.

This underlying fear is what drives a lot of the legitimate players to either leave the game entirely or start expanding their horizons into bot assisted game-play, which has it's own provisions in keeping a player addicted to their beloved environment but at a fundamentally flawed perspective.

Beyond this stagnant view of the world, we still have a fundamentally sound system to contribute to the community and it's beholders, and that's a great feeling.
I really wish you luck in your dreams of making this bleak landscape flourish with new idea's and possibilities.

Good luck in all your endeavors,

Xikini

Ya there's a big divide in the community about botting for sure. Some seem to see it as a deal-breaker when chosing server if botting is allowed, which is why I had to take a step back and make it "illegal" for PvE and PvP(I wanted to try and have "legal botting" at first but, too much haters(of bots) and I feel more inclined to give in to their demands than botters :p )

Thank you master Xikini, I too hope this at times bleak landscape can change and improve a little :)

Last edited:
Server where the 50$ games will be held launches in 2 hours. Not much interest shown by players so far though, so might scrap the 5v5 fights during the Open-Beta(the 50$ for highest level will remain) and focus all on the December 10th 1 week-event instead. There has to be at least 4 teams otherwise i'm scrapping it. I guess the first days now will decide and show if there's enough players and interest so let's just wait and see.

Back