• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Clients - Download - Website!

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Visit: OT Clients

Thanks to Summ which inspired me the features and fixed scrollbar :D

I started a website named otclients, because i think everyone should use this awesome client with many features and stuff. Thanks to Edubart for his wonderful project :D.

I made to each client a installer and added to all the required sprs and dat, depends which version you chose.

More info about how otclients work check out here:http://otland.net/f494/introduction-otclient-163300/

Anyway, i know many many people will comment this. VIRUS, VIRUS, BLABLABLA! I have no intend to upload into the files any kind of virus or keyloggers. I hope a "Mod", can check this out and approve.

Also you can see i advertise ShadowCores, i will start to advertise max 3 servers into the website, asfar its now. I can only handle one, later i will add more info about that.

Enjoy :D

Sorry for my english.

Here is a example how otclient has been used:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M9wOthk5Sg&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
Thanks :D, ok since i dont want to spam, everytime i click like. Its thanks :D

There is already a much more reliable site called "Tibiaclient.com", where you can download clients even from below version 7.0. There is also several choices there depending on if you use Windows or Linux there. So I see no point in this website other than advertising Shadowcores.

but hey. gj anyway

There is already a much more reliable site called "Tibiaclient.com", where you can download clients even from below version 7.0. There is also several choices there depending on if you use Windows or Linux there. So I see no point in this website other than advertising Shadowcores.

but hey. gj anyway

This is about OTclient and not Tibia's standalone client.

Please try to see the diffrence between Tibia Client and OT Client, then post your comment.

Anyway Thanks, also otclient is working also for linux and mac, but i dont know how to compile it. So if someone wants to do it and i can add it to the site i would be greatful :D

@Vandeliko

As i said i will add 2 more advertise and swtich, if someone want he or she ot be advertised just pm me. But its not 100% you will get advertised :D

I did not know there was a different between the two? Still don't know. My bad then.

A few suggestions tho!

If you could put a download for a good ip changer aswell as mac version for ip changer/tibia clients I believe users would be even more thrilled to use this site of yours.

On OT Client ip changer is not needed bro :D

Also about mac and linux i hope someone can make these to me so i can add those :D

Try the client out, its awesome ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Xenios wrote that xD

Anyway, i will may upload other open tibia tools which can be used. But asfar its not i dont know, which xD

It would be a good idea to add some information (not too much) about OTClient on the homepage (what it is, what the difference is with Tibia client etc) and a separate page for some schreenshots directly taken from OTClient and detailed information like features, system requirements, todo's etc.

You don't need an ipchanger, it's intergrated in the client itself.

What do you mean with intergrated in the client itself? Then how do you enter different ot servers?

I don't think this is a certain custom client for a specific server... so please tell me more :)

BTW, I haven't downloaded it yet so i don't know for sure how it works.

What do you mean with intergrated in the client itself? Then how do you enter different ot servers?

I don't think this is a certain custom client for a specific server... so please tell me more :)

BTW, I haven't downloaded it yet so i don't know for sure how it works.

You can enter the ip in login dialog.
ycXFM.png

Back