• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Clients - Download - Website!

ofc, you can even connect to the real tibia servers thru OTClient(already tried it on an alt. account), though its not safe because I think that CIP can tell the difference and might ban you

Why do you have the files in a folder? :p

I'm having a level 5 nerdgasm at this client.. Open Tibia is finally, TRULY liberated from -all- connections to Cipsoft, now that their client is not used. This could mean a very good, or very nasty future for OT itself, as now Payments/Subscriptions can be used in place of Donations, with this client.

I have fixed all the download links, sorry for the inconvenience, im pretty new on cpanel and stuff, but im learning :D

I have fixed all the download links, sorry for the inconvenience, im pretty new on cpanel and stuff, but im learning :D

I saw this project for the past few months, but never realized how amazing it is, till now..

I'm surprised that I haven't tested this until now, everything runs so smooth comparing to the standalone client :eek:

you have to use the login server ip/host name
I don't remember it right now though :/

What blows me away about this client, is that it's actually -faster- and -better- than the standalone. I'm flabbergasted.

Could someone tell me if its possible to run Elfbot on this Client? Because I really like it but have no idea how to open Elfbot on it.

Could someone tell me if its possible to run Elfbot on this Client? Because I really like it but have no idea how to open Elfbot on it.

Compile without bot protection and write your own bot.

Just tell me how many people would use it if you wouldnt be able to run a bot on it? Nowdays 80-90% of people are using bots so if it wouldn't work on this client people would not be using it.

if u can fix this client for 7.4 old school servers, it would be AWESOME, runs 35x faster, is better looking and better graphics and faster and more stable

Back