• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Clients - Download - Website!

everyone should start using OTClient for playing in OT Servers, there is no reason nowadays to still use the regular client for OTs

Good job :)

You can enter the ip in login dialog.
ycXFM.png

That is just beautiful mate!! :cool:

its awesome but somehow i cant download it lol
and i agree about more information + screens would look cool :3

everyone should start using OTClient for playing in OT Servers, there is no reason nowadays to still use the regular client for OTs

Good job :)

Agreed. But can someone explain why i can't download the 9.60+ clients, or well, any client at all?

Visit the site ive added more info about it :D

Also thanks everyone :D

@poopsiedoodle

What do you mean, i can download every single client.

I will upload them into the webhosting site, to make it bit easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Please tell me if people cant download.

Need a new template? Contact me :) I will make one free of charge.

if i want to download it i need to log in into google documents....
maybe put an easier download there.

also when i try to open the site by the link u posted i get a blank page with: Index of otclients on it and then i need to click something on that page to get to the site
don't think that it is supposed to do that
but nice idea , keep it up :)

Also; let tyren make a new template cause this one really is pretty awefull ^^

@hehemidu

Thank you for the answer, i will fixing it. Since i have webhosting service, which im new on xD Im trying my best to fix everything :D

@Tyren
Pmed :D

@poopsiedoodle

What do you mean, i can download every single client.

Well, when I click the download button, it just says that I can't connect to the web page. Not a connectivity issue, since I am connected to the internet (obviously).

Im now uploading the client into the webhosting :D

Might I suggest a weebly website? :p

Also, is this pretty much an edited tibia client with an ip changer? Can I use it to connect to OTs that use the regular tibia client?

Put a download link from github? :p

@Ninja
I have broke the client apart to diffrent version, since ive added installer and sprs, dat to each version. I dont think i will upload all sprs and dat into one huge file.
With the installer its easier for beginners to understand how to open the client :D

Might I suggest a weebly website? :p

Also, is this pretty much an edited tibia client with an ip changer? Can I use it to connect to OTs that use the regular tibia client?
oh, it is so much more
with OTClient you can make anything, for example imagine that your server has Lumberjack and Mining as new skills
instead of using stuff like /lumberjack or w/e to know your progress, you can easily add a new skillbar to the skill bar window and it'll appear there just like any other skill

you can make/change/configure every "window" that tibia has(window being stuff like minimap, equips, vip list, etc..)

Asfar i can tell about OT Client, its not limited like regular tibia client is. Such as effects, text and etc...

Back