• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia OT Editor (Lua editor with calltips,autocomplete & more)

Ehm, did I release any program? If so, it was long before I changed my mind regarding close and open source programs.

Ok, have you encountered any problems with the latest ot editor?
Except for the tools.

With the latest one?
And what did you do?
Open a file, save, new tab?

Nothing, it was idle. It happened randomly. I had an NPC loaded through your NPC making tool.

Read this post again. You probably didn't notice that I edited it:

Ehm, did I release any program? If so, it was long before I changed my mind regarding close and open source programs. Open source is not for asking for assistance. There might be possible optimizations in the code that you probably can't notice. Also AutoIt in my eyes is similar to VB .NET

Edit: I still get the variable error. It's either an event causing it or a loop.

Test now this and see if it happens again.
OT Editor 0.0.1.rar

Yeah I agree with opensource idea, but it's totally up to you since you worked hard on it. But i'm learning AutoIt and it would be pretty helpful, and theres some stuff I would like to add.

@error, it seems to happen randomly as far as I know...it can even be idle and happen...

I'll leave my idle until it crashes then.
What OS were you guys using?

Ehm, I would be more sure if you included the build number with the version one (eg 0.0.1.24932)

Anyone can reupload it?, my net provider blocked me UploadHyper and the link showed isnt working :S

Back