• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia OT Editor (Lua editor with calltips,autocomplete & more)

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Well here is the first release of OT Editor, it's a beta and there are probably things I've forgotten, if you find any please report them.

How to use calltips, ( select a function name without () and press ctrl+i )

This release comes with 2 tools, NPC Creator and Spell:Rune creator, both output the script in revscriptsys.

Only available to 32bit Windows OS atm.

NOTE: This tool was developed in AutoIt
It might get picked up as an virus but it's just a false positive.
If you still don't feel like downloading simply don't download.

Download: Check attachments:

Attachments

• OT Editor 0.0.1.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 156 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
2m3sr54.png

I dunno what happened or what was going on so I can't tell you much, but it crashed. o_O other than that I like it. I can't use it right now unless it has an auto backup or some kind of recovery if it crashes like that.

Also feature list:
*highlight corresponding parethesis. Like in notepad++
{ [ ( all highlight when my cursor is near their counterpart.
*Debugger + Compiler. Like in OTscript Live!
tests scripts for debug errors. Compiler encrypts scripts so server can run them but noone can view/edit them.

What did you do exactly?
Did you just open a file and it crashed?

like i said, not exactly sure, wasnt paying attention, but i suppose so. ill try to replicate it, but like i said i just opened it and i looked away from my screen and then it was there,

Ok, try to reproduce it.
What OS are you using? (shouldn't really matter)

os windows 7, but its x64, but i dont have probs with most x32 programs

Seems very nice zisly if it doesnt randomly mess up as syntax is saying xD

os windows 7, but its x64, but i dont have probs with most x32 programs

Master-m tested a x64 version and it messed around aswell, I don't have any solution so far :/
I'm waiting for a answer at the autoit forums.

Master-m tested a x64 version and it messed around aswell, I don't have any solution so far :/
I'm waiting for a answer at the autoit forums.

Seems very nice zisly if it doesnt randomly mess up as syntax is saying xD

It only seems to mess around on x64 :/
But this is the beta, so things can always happen, but so far I haven't managed to crash it on x32 :p

Farewell response is not working. It adds the Greeting response instead. Also it randomly crashed and I got the same error with Syntax.

P.S - I would love it more if it was open source.

2m3sr54.png

I dunno what happened or what was going on so I can't tell you much, but it crashed. o_O other than that I like it. I can't use it right now unless it has an auto backup or some kind of recovery if it crashes like that.

Also feature list:
*highlight corresponding parethesis. Like in notepad++
{ [ ( all highlight when my cursor is near their counterpart.
*Debugger + Compiler. Like in OTscript Live!
tests scripts for debug errors. Compiler encrypts scripts so server can run them but noone can view/edit them.

I have the same problem and i was going to enter the NPC name in "npc creater" window :)

Farewell response is not working. It adds the Greeting response instead. Also it randomly crashed and I got the same error with Syntax.

P.S - I would love it more if it was open source.

How come?

I'll do some tests again and see what the problem might be.

All the guys, have you tested to download it again?
I uploaded a new version yesterday night..

How come?

I'll do some tests again and see what the problem might be.

When a program is open source, users can learn from the source code and also improve it on their own way if they don't like something. Open source is far more better than closed source.

When a program is open source, users can learn from the source code and also improve it on their own way if they don't like something. Open source is far more better than closed source.

So why aren't any of your programs open-source? :confused:
Not many people know AutoIt here so I don't find any reason for it.
If I have problems with the code I just ask at the autoit forums.

I said this was beta, not a final release.

Now, download the editor again from first post and see if you can reproduce that variable without being declared crash.

So why aren't any of your programs open-source? :confused:
Not many people know AutoIt here so I don't find any reason for it.
If I have problems with the code I just ask at the autoit forums.

I said this was beta, not a final release.

Now, download the editor again from first post and see if you can reproduce that variable without being declared crash.

Ehm, did I release any program? If so, it was long before I changed my mind regarding close and open source programs. Open source is not for asking for assistance. There might be possible optimizations in the code that you probably can't notice. Also AutoIt in my eyes is similar to VB .NET

Edit: I still get the variable error. It's either an event causing it or a loop.

Back