• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Problem

samesietzmga

Reaction score
It seems like i have a problem, i got my dream ot wich is client 8.0. The only thing is that the command !online doesn't work, or it works but only shows 3 people, so if it were 50 people online, only 3 would appear on the !online section. I tried to fix this before but it didn't make no sense. Fast answers are highly appreciated.

Sincerely and King Regards.
Yours, Aishue. [samesietzmga]

as i see, i just got the lua file example lol! that might be the reason! can anyone post me a script to online.lua =) or actually i dont know what to do, so i would be really happy with getting an answer step by step. may i add your messenger?

EDIT! i went in to the same folder in armonia wich the online works, and it didn't have anything either :S

Well, i don't know anything about that. So i can't help you there. But why you are hosting 8.0 server :huh:, you think you will got many players? I don't think so realy.

Back