• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Team - Sumus Validus - RELOADED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not that server now, a bunch of polish language everywhere and have no clue of what kinda map this is.

Damn, why are you changing servers so quicky? An hour ago you was on Ferana.

Ferana is bugged, check the monsters hitting you, they are hitting "fast attack" lol, the npcs are spamming, noob ots.

Quickly? We was playing there 3 servers ago when it was called Ethania, then reset to Zerania(?) then reset to Ferana.

Ferana is bugged, check the monsters hitting you, they are hitting "fast attack" lol, the npcs are spamming, noob ots.

Quickly? We was playing there 3 servers ago when it was called Ethania, then reset to Zerania(?) then reset to Ferana.

I had no idea.
Anyhow, i thought you only played real map?.. Wello.. dont matter, whats ur names ?! :D

Still same vent info as yesterday? :p

hahahaha, the only way ill come back to tibia is if Sinteria-Firestorm appears again. Jaja.

Uhm, is anyone playing Orculum? Never see anyone online and the guild is disbanded.

The guild is not even created yet.

hey guys.. who is playing oraculum?
im online if u guys need any help...
name :zuniga

Bumping this, we're looking to get it back asap I guess.
I don't want no 1 minute wonders, and I already know who you are :ninja:

We have a commander and I will be practicing commanding, we have a few people to join the team already, by a few I mean around 7-10.
We are looking for people who can bot almost 24/7 until wars.

We will have wars hopefully 3 times a day~ even if I am not on, the other commander will be.

We will be practicing our pvp also, so it doesn't matter if you really suck because you WILL improve.

We are currently playing Premiera.mine.nu

The same server as we was playing when Sumus Validus first began.

I hope it can be as successful as last time!

Regards,
Three Magic.

Three, what's your opinion on moving onto realtibia, you/sumus validus? Something like the new 2x server or Inferna, right now i have characters on both but it seems abit daunting starting in such worlds alone.

I don't think it'd be such a disater, bots at the moment are back & with a decently sized team it may be fun.

Edit: OTs can be played in conjuction with OTs through MC.

Three, what's your opinion on moving onto realtibia, you/samus validus? Something like the new 2x server or Inferna, right now i have characters on both but it seems abit daunting starting in such worlds alone.

I don't think it'd be such a disater, bots at the moment are back & with a decently sized team it may be fun.

We have no interest in real tibia at the moment. Mainly because we have less time, so we want to just war at the moment.

When we get more time, then this is something we will probably do.

hmm wanna join but bot ran out like 2 weeks ago :p provide me with a char :> ahsahshahshahsa

hmm wanna join but bot ran out like 2 weeks ago :p provide me with a char :> ahsahshahshahsa

???
It's open tibia 8.6 all you need is elfbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back