• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Team - Sumus Validus - RELOADED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd join if I werent in Serbia with a shitty net :( back in sweden in 1 week zz, will join u for sure then (no matter what serv u gonna play on then xD)

We're currently playing earnot.eu (apparently) I've been away for the weekend and I'm back tomorrow so I can fully confirm it :)

Currently playing on any ot atm? back in Sweden so I can play huehue :D

Bump

We've just started up again. This time, for good.

Currently playing rexora - Latest News

If you think you have what it takes, message me.

Why are you not on ShadowCore?

Because my guys won't play newer than 8.6

I prefer the newest, but they don't and I won't move without them xd

No homo.

Captain - Subordinates?

What sort of pirate crew are you running over there :<

Captain - Subordinates?

What sort of pirate crew are you running over there :<

I won't just tell my team to change clients :p
I won't lie either, its because they want to bot just for wars, shadowcores is harder to find a free bot (ofc tibiaauto etc) but one that works as well as elf does. Also, we only play for wars, so I guess thats why we just want to bot. :)

Like you already know these reasons seeming as you was with us before, that's why I asked you to rejoin, if you would, if you liked them old times :)

I used Magebot so suppose it's never bothered me what client am playing, but ShadowCore is far superior to 8.6, it's sort've once you've tried it there really is no point going lower unless it's 7.4.

If i'd never started ShadowCores i'd play but meh, thinking about 8.6 just makes me think blaahh, not to mention on ShadowCores it's pretty much the newest version without all of CIPs shitty updates, 20 Frags for 1, 6th blessing Twist of Fate etc
Not to mention you know the owner, chances are it'll be up for along time + he pro.

Bumping this.

If you're playing Otservs alone, don't! Come and join us :)

Ventrilo is up and running with 25 slots.

My premium will end tonight so i might start ot again with you guys :p.

Awesome :)
We may even war tonight, so you could start levelling now even.

It can be provided :)

Ok cool, what bot? :]

Umm.. I wanna play rp but they always suck on ots, are they maybe good here? =3

Ok cool, what bot? :]

Umm.. I wanna play rp but they always suck on ots, are they maybe good here? =3

Elfbot of course.
& we're mainly looking for druids only..

- Paralyze
- Sio's
- Tree walls
etc

Druids are overall the best in teamfights in many otservs.

But you could make an RP and bot it on the side, then join some wars on it when we need more blockers, it isn't a problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back