• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTAcademy Discord

Dip Set

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I noticed that otland moderators removed the otacademy thread without a reason. I do not know what the problem is since other discord servers dedicated to Open Tibia still have their threads here and OTA thread was untouched for months until now. Anyway, if you want to join the most active discord for Open Tibia here's the link: Join the Open-Tibia Academy Discord Server! (https://********************)

mods inb4 ban, don't shoot bro, i'm a friendly

Best discord about OT ever, totally recommended!

taking advantage of the moment. throw in more links at least approximately similar to otakademi. and to sites similar to otland. everything related OT from

taking advantage of the moment. throw in more links at least approximately similar to otakademi. and to sites similar to otland. everything related OT from
Are you experiencing unilateral upper or lower extremity weakness, facial droop, slurring of your words, vision changes, or a headache? From your text I think you're having a stroke because I have no idea what you just said.

Are you experiencing unilateral upper or lower extremity weakness, facial droop, slurring of your words, vision changes, or a headache? From your text I think you're having a stroke because I have no idea what you just said.
I'm sorry, this is a Google translator. I'm looking for links related OT. similar to otakademi and otland. both in discord and on the Internet

I'm sorry, this is a Google translator. I'm looking for links related OT. similar to otakademi and otland. both in discord and on the Internet
nothing as active as ota, 500 messages on #polish daily, many answered questions on support boards. I think there is mainly focus on tfs though, canary/otbr have their own discord.

I was just joking with you, all in good fun!

nothing as active as ota, 500 messages on #polish daily, many answered questions on support boards. I think there is mainly focus on tfs though, canary/otbr have their own discord.
Still true!

ota = mentally stable owner, i'm sure nothing bad will happen, i do recommend ćwiras to everyone ;)

Back