• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otbitemeditor "the plugin could not load tibia860.dat or tibia860.spr"

Natsume

Reaction score
Hello i try to add a new items to my OTS client. But i have a problem if i try open items.otb i get information "the plugin could not load tibia860.dat or tibia860.spr" i have on data "tibia860.spr and tibia860.dat" Help pls, or give a better edior [Version 8.60]

I don't know where i must post this. I post right here if administration have problem please move. ;)

MEGA This << With otb items in it and i already add items until 14++ floors / walls / items Equipment + Outfits 461

MEGA This << With otb items in it and i already add items until 14++ floors / walls / items Equipment + Outfits 461
I don't want a done client. I using my client created from orginal 8.60. I creating OTS on type: Naruto and i want to add my graphics what i add in objectbuilder [Items graphics no outfits] to game.

Yes i have "tibia860.dat" on "DATA" and "tibia860.spr" too. I click open after open program and i open a items.otb from my server and i get this error.

I downloaded a tibia 860 client and added graphics from naruto using objectbuilder i now trying add a new items to game. ._.

Add items form Client with object builder and i can update u items otb with tibia client U edit it

Back