• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer (OTC & Server) I can make your project unique!

Thanatos_

Programmer
Solutions
Reaction score
Edit: i can't receive more requests for now, i'll bump this post later if i get available again.

wHZoQ1L.png

Last edited:
perfect, but idnow why on discord says not found your name, well private worths here xd
My username is Thanatos#8585 idk why you didn't found, but yeah private can work too
#edit just found out, its case-sensitive

Recomended guy, so i can say he is faster, and no bugs on scripts so he is god!

Buyed, dead system, shumpo spell, boss system with global storages, source codes to simulate sao gameworld and other things.

<3

I like you to do few jobs for me but discord didnt find you name :) contact me !!!! if you still do some jobs?

I like you to do few jobs for me but discord didnt find you name :) contact me !!!! if you still do some jobs?
discord is case sensitive when you're adding friends, he has it listed as THANATOS#8585 but it's probably Thanatos#8585 or thanatos#8585

discord is case sensitive when you're adding friends, he has it listed as THANATOS#8585 but it's probably Thanatos#8585 or thanatos#8585

Thanks mate it works now i added him :) thank you so much

Back