• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTC] theme

helviio

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I'm converting a theme I got from a friend of OtcV8 to OTC ... but I'm having a huge job to find that part ...

I know it's in the styles folder and stuff ... but I've done everything the same in the window / mini-window / mini-map folders ...

Sem título.png

modules/gamelib/ui/uiminimap.lua and data/styles/30-minimap.otui
yes i already did it ... thanks a lot = D
but I have another problem ...

my inventory does not open ... and has no buttons ... and no errors on the console ...

OTC :
1621800223878.png

OTCv8
1621800283051.png

It would be better if you do the skin from zero instead taking it from v8, as some stuff there differ

it was more or less what I did ... I'm just having a problem now in this in the inventory ... which is missing = / 99% already converted, only the inventory that doesn't open and I can't even make a button to show the inventory ...

check the terminal
there are no errors
Post automatically merged:

I restored module_inventory

and it is like that without errors ...

OTC :
unknown (1).png

Otv8 :

unknown.png

Last edited:
ah, thats because otcv8 got a different style (it hooks the buttons on the inventory with few special lines), you may need to do that manually

ah, thats because otcv8 got a different style (it hooks the buttons on the inventory with few special lines), you may need to do that manually
Could you tell me more or less where it is? because I didn't find = /

Hello, I'm converting a theme I got from a friend of OtcV8 to OTC ... but I'm having a huge job to find that part ...

I know it's in the styles folder and stuff ... but I've done everything the same in the window / mini-window / mini-map folders ...

View attachment 59050
it would be nice that you share that otclientv8 theme with us!

Back