• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient CandyBot

This bot is still in development. Its not even at an Alpha stage yet. You will see on the projects repository what features are being worked on at the moment. I am only interested in talking with people that are willing to help support its development, not people that just complain with no information or intention of supporting. Not sure what you are meaning by debugs on a lot of OTS you play, perhaps you could provide a detailed report with the issues you have been experiencing and I could look into it. You are probably not using the latest otclient sources so that is why its not working for you. The one I compiled in the previous post is out of date now.

Also the pathing module is currently in development at the moment and will be an awesome module.

Classicus is 7.72 protocol if I remember correctly (using 7.4 game-play) and has also implemented measures to stop botting. But you could get around it. All they have done is add 0x01 to every outgoing packet and not sure about incoming packets too, but I think so. So you'd have to mod otclient to do this also.
Thanks for the reply, and the information, I'm willing to support it, but it doesn't provide much for me yet :/

I'm trying to use this bot with the newest compiled version you have together, yet the .dat claims to be corrupt.
Also, my DX9 isn't being used? It locks into OpenGL.

GPU AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
OpenGL 4.2.12217 Compatibility Profile Context 12.104.0.0
== application started at Aug 05 2014 12:22:14
OTClient 0.6.5 rev 0 (devel) built on Jul 30 2014 for arch x86
Startup done :]
ERROR: Failed to read dat '/things/860/Tibia.dat': corrupt data (id: 136, category: 0, count: 255, lastAttr: 12)'

I took an older versions client and loaded the same .dat file fine. I'm not sure what is wrong.

Which commit is it that you are trying with?

I have used it on 7.6 before.

205vypx.png

The client works fine I was successfully able to login! Thank you!
ERROR: Unable to send extended opcode 1, extended opcodes are not enabled
This pops up as soon as I login though.

Then the bot seems to be giving me errors.
ERROR: caught a lua call to a bot protected game function, the call was cancelled
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function 'attack'
...nt-candybot/modules/04-targets/events/autotarget.lua:159: in function 'callback'
/otclient-candybot/events.lua:88: in function 'process'
/otclient-candybot/events.lua:77: in function </otclient-candybot/events.lua:76>

Targeting does that, it continues to error out repetitively and causes massive lag spikes. I can't seem to get the pather to work either, though I do not receive any errors for the pather.

Last edited:
The client works fine I was successfully able to login! Thank you!

This pops up as soon as I login though.

Then the bot seems to be giving me errors.

Targeting does that, it continues to error out repetitively and causes massive lag spikes. I can't seem to get the pather to work either, though I do not receive any errors for the pather.
Means that version of otclient that you downloaded has BOT_PROTECTION enabled.

07/08/14 - Requires latest sources (a18970d+) here is latest compiled for Windows: otclient-win32-1-a18970d

Last edited:
Its in the root directory (where modules is) if its not there create it and add candybot

You have to have the most up to date otclient changes from the repository. Or it won't work. Also the client can't have bot protected enabled (which this client does).

Last edited:
How i can Update this otclient ?
I create folder mods and doesn't work.
http://scr.hu/2bwg/okf75
This client has been modified to disable mods pathing. You could try add it do the dbrclient.rqx but not sure how it would respond to that :p not much can be done unless you are the owner of the client. Even if you get it loaded the bot wont work due to bot protection being enabled.

This bot is still in development. Its not even at an Alpha stage yet. You will see on the projects repository what features are being worked on at the moment. I am only interested in talking with people that are willing to help support its development, not people that just complain with no information or intention of supporting. Not sure what you are meaning by debugs on a lot of OTS you play, perhaps you could provide a detailed report with the issues you have been experiencing and I could look into it. You are probably not using the latest otclient sources so that is why its not working for you. The one I compiled in the previous post is out of date now.

Also the pathing module is currently in development at the moment and will be an awesome module.

Classicus is 7.72 protocol if I remember correctly (using 7.4 game-play) and has also implemented measures to stop botting. But you could get around it. All they have done is add 0x01 to every outgoing packet and not sure about incoming packets too, but I think so. So you'd have to mod otclient to do this also.

How can we mod otclient to do that? change the outgoing packet ?

Back